Premium Member
5,218 Posts
I was trying to be nice.
I actually deleted my first post :p

Reactions: Scott Murphy

·
Premium Member
6,114 Posts
What the hell!! Different for sure. But thats pure EYESORE. Does that by any chance ruin the bikes ride? as its not soo sleek and aerodynamic

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts
Now now. It's STILL somebodies pride and joy, and evidently they put a lot of hard work in to it.
Besides, it's STILL an R125, so have some respect. Or at least some sympathy for it ;)

Reactions: Scott Murphy

·
Premium Member
6,114 Posts
Free world, people are allowed to express their feelings :D, I posted above my thought then replied to another I wasn't going to carry on until now, but tbh i cant be bothered. and now im just rambling on making you read this post whilst I sit here feet up watching top gear!!! woop woop

·
Premium Member
5,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
d-r125 said:
Free world, people are allowed to express their feelings :D, I posted above my thought then replied to another I wasn't going to carry on until now, but tbh i cant be bothered. and now im just rambling on making you read this post whilst I sit here feet up watching top gear!!! woop woop
Haha maybe I was abit harsh, :p I just wanted to provoke different reactions to other people :p
Fair play for the person trying something different, but it's something that needs work :p

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
its almost a streetfighter style bike, which i like, but not a fan of this :/ fair dues for the idea but i wouldn buy it.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts