Yamaha YZF R125 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...our-motorcycle-ride-leaves-year-erection.html

California man is suing BMW after a four-hour round trip on a motorcycle with a 'ridge-like seat' gave him a permanent erection which left him ‘unable to engage in sexual activity’.
Henry Wolf is seeking compensation for lost wages, medical expenses, emotional distress and what he calls ‘general damages’ from the motoring manufacturer and seat-maker Corbin-Pacific.
He alleges that a journey through San Francisco, California, on May 1, 2010 left him with a two-year erection and a wealth of other problems.

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It must be true, the Daily Mail says it is ;)

Reactions: R125 Rob

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
Haha if you had a two year erection I'm fairly sure you have a heart attack or pass out from the blood flow.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
And of course it's an American man! These kinda people would prob sue their own family.

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
'lost wages' hahahahaha! He sould have just turned up at work with it! lol!

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
Killachipmunk said:
I hate people who sue.
I sued a woman which paid for my R125 plus first years insurance plus all my gear.

She ran a red light and hit me on a bicycle whilst driving a people carrier and very badly smashed my shoulder and broke the scapula.

I think I was within my rights to sue in this case but yeah I agree I hate people suing cos they tripped or something silly.

·
Premium Member
2,207 Posts
Yeah, that's the kind of thing suing was made for, haha.
I mean more like people who try to sue a bike manufacturer because they got a boner, or people who slip over on a wet floor.

If it's someone else's direct fault, I think it's a good idea. Falling over because someone didn't put a sign out and you can't recognise shiny floors is not.

·
Administrator
10,703 Posts
d-r125 said:
lol tbh after an hour of riding im sure he felt pain. what stopped him from gettingoff and having a break
He just trying to make some cash

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
Hang on, I just read that again, and it says his permanent erection which left him ‘unable to engage in sexual activity’.

Is he doing it wrong, or am I missing the point? (no jokes about that statement please! lol)

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hang on, I just read that again, and it says his permanent erection which left him ‘unable to engage in sexual activity’.

Is he doing it wrong, or am I missing the point? (no jokes about that statement please! lol)
Nono, I read that EXACT thing and wondered the same thing...

I'm obviously doing it wrong ^^

1 - 13 of 13 Posts