·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
I done that on the R125! :cool:

Not quite that impressive, but both wheels were off the ground, and my arse was off the seat!

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
Yeah! It was pretty scary! and I scraped the bellypan on the landing, so I have got the scars for proof!

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I scrap my belly pan on speed bumps. She's a little lower now :) Even with stiffer suspension

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts
I've flown on my R125.
Just have to grip the tank REALLLLLLY tight!!

·
Premium Member
2,207 Posts
As any who come to Matlock will see, I regularly leave the seat over bridges and such.
Damn my tiny mass.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Most of the racing ones, are from Cadwell Park, over the mountain, have had a few cars airborn over there, be interesting to see if I can get the bike to fly. Had the R125 airborn a few times, and the Ninja, was out the other day, person behind me told me i was completely off the floor over one humpback bridge, enough to get a pint pot underneath comfortably, had no idea, apart from the revs picked, just thought got it light enough to spin it up. Stay relaxed and don't do anything daft with the front wheel, it's easy to get a slapper on, with an iffy landing.

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I did that the other day over a bridge, but after landing got a tank slapper.

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
DW. said:
I did that the other day over a bridge, but after landing got a tank slapper.
Lol ouch have not had one of those tank slapper yet. Usually try and keep my pirellis firmly on the ground.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Wasn't to bad as i was only doing 35+ at the time

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts
I had one a while back on my R125, that was so bad, it made the CAR driver to my left poop their pants :p

·
Premium Member
5,594 Posts
I had a massive one, but it was because I hit some desiel at night and was so close to coming off, it ripped my boot open :(

1 - 17 of 17 Posts