Yamaha YZF R125 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saving for my next bike a white SE Triumph Daytona 675 insurance is going to be £700 third party fire and theft With full car and motorbike lisence should be getting it early 2013 :D Really I cant wait to upgrade the R125 is so slow in 4 and above gears will be nice to have a bike where the power is always there!

I'm saving for a 2009/2010 hopefully a 2009

·
Premium Member
2,207 Posts
Lovely bike, lovely sound.
I always wanted to add it to my one-day perfect garage, but I can't reach the ground on them :(

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What part of the tail don't you like then? I happen to be in a good career so I'm saving ALL my money to finally get my dream bike! :D Chipmunk you can have them lowered?? Yeah to me the Daytona sounds like a turbo

·
Premium Member
2,207 Posts
I know you can have them lowered, but it's still never gonna be anywhere near enough!
The seat is higher than the R125, and even though mine's lowered it's still too high!
I need a midget bike like the Gixxers :p

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ah okay, I was thinking about red to, but the red would look like a Ducati. I'm 100% going for the White SE :D
The only one I have ever seen on the road was a red Daytona they are the most narrow looking bike I know and have seen, there so different to any other bike in looks and sound

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Ah okay, I was thinking about red to, but the red would look like a Ducati. I'm 100% going for the White SE :D
The only one I have ever seen on the road was a red Daytona they are the most narrow looking bike I know and have seen, there so different to any other bike in looks and sound
yea! i want it soo much!
i will see whats avalible at the time!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts