Yamaha YZF R125 Forum and Owners Club: Friendly bike community for all. What Is The Oem Injector Flow Rate? | R125 Forum
Change
  1. BOTM Winner
    Congratulations grayej! You are the winner of November's BOTM competition!

Please visit the BOTM section to see more entries, or to enter this month.

Click here to enter!

What Is The Oem Injector Flow Rate?

Discussion in 'Technical / Mechanical Discussion' started by NorthCust, Apr 30, 2020.

1. NorthCust

NorthCust Active Member

Home Page:
    Current Bike (Optional):
    2008 Yamaha R125
    License Currently Held:
    UK Full Bike
    so for various reasons I'm trying to fit a bigger injector, i know the flow of the new injector but not of the original one.

It would be helpful to know both so I can scale the map accordingly but it doesn't seem to be listed anywhere?

Has anyone found this out?

cheers :)
  2. R125Forum.com Advertisement

3. misiozol

misiozol Member

Bigger injector in oem ecu or custom ? I have 190cc with custom ecu . I have somwhere whole pdf about them they fit perfect in manifold with bit of mod . Cost is about 20e new.
  4. NorthCust

NorthCust Active Member

Home Page:
    Current Bike (Optional):
    2008 Yamaha R125
    License Currently Held:
    UK Full Bike
    nevermind. I forgot I posted this - I *think* OEM is 100cc/min. The one I had was 160cc/min, direct replacement but with a PCV. ran better on the oem and my wideband packed up again so I went back to a known-good map on oem injector.
  5. misiozol

misiozol Member

Remeber that flow is very dependent from pressure of fuel so buggered pump will be looking like faulty injector or not sufficent flow injector ;)
  6. NorthCust

NorthCust Active Member

Home Page:
    Current Bike (Optional):
    2008 Yamaha R125
    License Currently Held:
    UK Full Bike
    both injectors were fine, but I only got a small way with mapping before my wideband cut out. The maps i had for the oem inj are more refined, and it seemed a bit happier on them, that's all.
  7. misiozol

misiozol Member

Most happy is with custom ecu that is with wide band and 12.6:1 AFR for power :p
  8. What ECU are you using? I'm looking for an open ECU.
  9. misiozol

misiozol Member