Yamaha YZF R125 Forums banner

What Is A Real Biker?

2K views 31 replies 10 participants last post by  Benji 
#1 ·
Hi guys found this interesting video that explains what is a real biker lol :)

What do you think what is a real biker? :D
i think its a guys that loves all bike rides whenever he get a chance and actually bikes are taking his half of life
he has to have passion for it love and patience :D
what say you? ^^ really interesting topic i think !
Stay safe wish you a good grip and wide road as always!
Peace out!

#15 ·
You know what i heard you dont need anything (no track,racing license no full licence) to go on a race track you need only 60 quid and you can go on a race track anyone would be interested in meeting up for this and do you know some race track that is like in the middle of the area where most ppl are gathered??
would be awesome guys what say you? :D

#20 ·
Well you guys know better i just heard that you can sign up on a track day for 60 quid or so if ya say its a lie thats fine with me i belive you and im not going to
fight you about that .Just had hope that i actually could try out a track for cash that would be awesome but here again im waking up from my dream to reality
anyway ill get my piece sooner or later BTW how do you get a race licence? and what do you need to do? once more ive hear that you only need to pay some amount of money for
it and that makes it happens or am i again missing something can someone explain this in more detail?
i know we totally off topic now but hey maybe a real biker needs to hit the track one in a while LOL!:D

#21 ·
Is my bike allowed? Do I need a licence?
Any motorbike is allowed as long as it is in a track worthy condition.You must hold and take with you on the day, a fully unrestricted motorcycle licence OR a current ACU licence and be over 18.

FYI:
An ACU license is about £50.
But I believe you have you attend a classroom lesson though or something? :S

#22 ·
To get a race licence, you need to attend a course, and take an exam. Depending on the course provider and how they view where you are on your riding career you will need to ride for them on the circuit. As nice as the R125 is, it is not quick enough for the bigger tracks, it just hasn't got the power, and will prove to be a danger for you and others as they will not be expecting a bike doing that kind of speed.

#26 ·
I real biker trys to check his mirrors on a push bike!

Stop behind a tree right Benji? lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.