Yamaha YZF R125 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, just wanted to know if anyone has put HID's on Both lights? i am going to do it tomoz and will upload pics and everything if people are interested?

·
Administrator
10,703 Posts
the high beam side is kinda hard because there is not a clip on there like the low beam side
twist bracket

·
Premium Member
6,114 Posts
VERY INTERESTED! HIgh beam side is apparently hard as bikerboy said so im looking forward to your attempt before i try ;)

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah i got my switch today btw bro. im guna do that mod tomorrow and do the HID on the high beam

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
VERY INTERESTED! HIgh beam side is apparently hard as bikerboy said so im looking forward to your attempt before i try ;)
illl be sure to take LOTS of pics haha

·
Administrator
10,703 Posts
good luck with that get some heat shrink and solder
few fuse

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
okay guys its done! looks amazing! lemme know what you think!
Photo 15-02-2012 15 13 03.jpg Photo 15-02-2012 15 14 42.jpg Photo 15-02-2012 15 14 52.jpg Photo 15-02-2012 22 24 25.jpg

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
does that give you two dual filament bulbs? so you have 2 normal and 2 high beams?

·
Administrator
10,703 Posts
Gweglez said:
does that give you two dual filament bulbs? so you have 2 normal and 2 high beams?
No they are normal h7 hid bulbs
He did the r6 switch mod

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yeah biker boy is right. both h7's and i adjusted the main beam so its the same level as the normal beam :D .

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Which automatically does the 'low beam still on when on high beam' am i right?

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
just an update guys. doing this makes the bike think its got the full beam on so drains on the bttery alot i think? ive noticed that when i switch lights off revs go up slightly. when i switch em on they go down any ideas?

·
Administrator
10,703 Posts
just an update guys. doing this makes the bike think its got the full beam on so drains on the bttery alot i think? ive noticed that when i switch lights off revs go up slightly. when i switch em on they go down any ideas?
could be a sort some where
do you right with both light on all the time ?

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
no just at night. usually switch it off during the day , cant figure it out but its annoying me lol

1 - 20 of 45 Posts