Yamaha YZF R125 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, just wanted to know if anyone has put HID's on Both lights? i am going to do it tomoz and will upload pics and everything if people are interested?

·
Administrator
10,703 Posts
the high beam side is kinda hard because there is not a clip on there like the low beam side
twist bracket

·
Premium Member
6,114 Posts
VERY INTERESTED! HIgh beam side is apparently hard as bikerboy said so im looking forward to your attempt before i try ;)

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah i got my switch today btw bro. im guna do that mod tomorrow and do the HID on the high beam

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
VERY INTERESTED! HIgh beam side is apparently hard as bikerboy said so im looking forward to your attempt before i try ;)
illl be sure to take LOTS of pics haha

·
Administrator
10,703 Posts
good luck with that get some heat shrink and solder
few fuse

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
okay guys its done! looks amazing! lemme know what you think!
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Automotive lighting Vehicle Electrical wiring Fixture Gas Cable Wire Car Motor vehicle Fixture Steering part Automotive design Automotive lighting Lens flare Electric blue Tints and shades Font

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
does that give you two dual filament bulbs? so you have 2 normal and 2 high beams?

·
Administrator
10,703 Posts
Gweglez said:
does that give you two dual filament bulbs? so you have 2 normal and 2 high beams?
No they are normal h7 hid bulbs
He did the r6 switch mod

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yeah biker boy is right. both h7's and i adjusted the main beam so its the same level as the normal beam :D .

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Which automatically does the 'low beam still on when on high beam' am i right?

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
just an update guys. doing this makes the bike think its got the full beam on so drains on the bttery alot i think? ive noticed that when i switch lights off revs go up slightly. when i switch em on they go down any ideas?

·
Administrator
10,703 Posts
just an update guys. doing this makes the bike think its got the full beam on so drains on the bttery alot i think? ive noticed that when i switch lights off revs go up slightly. when i switch em on they go down any ideas?
could be a sort some where
do you right with both light on all the time ?

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
no just at night. usually switch it off during the day , cant figure it out but its annoying me lol

1 - 20 of 45 Posts