R125Forum.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At the NEC show last year, I got some cheap Arlen Ness leathers from Hein Gericke. At the time they gave me a voucher worth £20 and signed me up to a loyalty card thing which gave me another £6 or so credit. Only thing I needed now was a nice funky pair of boots to go with them since the one's I have now are really for use with textiles.

Had to go to Notts today so figured I'd go have a look at the boots (£20 voucher was valid from 1st Feb onwards, how convenient ;)). Ended up getting a pair of these (Alpinestars SMX-5 WP):

http://www.hein-gericke.co.uk/alpinestars-smx-5-wp-stiefel-schwarz.html

They had another 15% off at the moment so with the voucher and loyalty card thing I got them for £143.98, then he also chucked in a couple of large bottles of Muc-Off worth £6.99 each for free and another voucher worth £10, result!

http://www.hein-gericke.co.uk/muc-off-nano-tech-motorrad-totalreiniger.html

Needless to say, despite hating driving in nottingham with a passion, I'll be going back there next time I need clothing related stuff (got my helmet, gloves & other boots from there originally as well).

·
Premium Member
2,207 Posts
Aye aye, guy gave me a gift card and a nice discount on a helmet too.
He's a properly nice guy, I go in to talk to him a lot :D

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
I really like the look of those boots, my Gaerne race boots are so cold and same price as those ones you have listed. Wish I had bought some warmer ones like those alpine stars ones you have. May add to my ever growing list lol

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
bikerboy said:
Scott the list getting bigger
My list will be more like a short novel soon. Not complaining though I can't wait to pour money into my little bike.

·
Premium Member
6,114 Posts
My list will be more like a short novel soon. Not complaining though I can't wait to pour money into my little bike.

Before I do anything next I want a bloody malossi kit! Hence why i scrapped the paint job I was going to get it done next day when you came to pick up screen.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts