Yamaha YZF R125 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if in the cold I did not notice this morning or it has happened locked outside my work but someone has stolen my left hand boomerang panel! I always feared bits of bike going missing.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

·
Administrator
10,703 Posts
WTF man that's bullshit need youths need a good beating
In a way I'm happy I have a alarm anything touch are even if the wind blow that sh!! Goes off do you have CCTV out side your shop I'll help you break a arm and leg if you know who take it
That just piss me off

·
Administrator
10,703 Posts
Could be someone around that area if have a black bike

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah it was taken on the street I work as I would have noticed when I moved my bike this morning. Piss me off so much! I guess at least they took my damaged panel.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Scumbags!!! pisses me off when people have to steel stuff because there to god damn lazy to get off here arse and get a job to pay for shit. Theres guys on here who get alot less while still in eduxation than these scumbags get on the dole and they save up to affors such items!!! SCUMBAGS!!!!!! hope you find out who it was dude!!!

·
Premium Member
6,114 Posts
oh my days Im fucked off myself reading this! have you got CCTV outside your workplace. take it you ain't coming tomorrow?

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
d-r125 said:
oh my days Im buggered off myself reading this! have you got CCTV outside your workplace. take it you ain't coming tomorrow?
Not gonna stop me riding my bike! Not getting a new panel till the 23rd and need to use the bike every day.

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
d-r125 said:
your left one was damaged right? ill have a look on net for you. Im para now
Cheers mate but I think it was stolen to replace one rather than to be sold. Ordered a new one from Yamaha along with fixing bolts which are gone too.

·
Premium Member
6,114 Posts
oh Damn did you have to pay full wack? i meant i would be looking online to find second hand one. what time you thinking of coming down tomorrow? if weather nice you want to ride somewhere?

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
d-r125 said:
oh Damn did you have to pay full wack? i meant i would be looking online to find second hand one. what time you thinking of coming down tomorrow? if weather nice you want to ride somewhere?
I don't wanna buy panel that possibly stolen from someone's bike. Buy from Yamaha and I know it's legit. £128 with no decal... They wanted £160 with the decal on it.

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Will prob let you know later. It not to late tomorrow and could go for ride if not freezing.

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
bloody hell how can someone do that!
it just shows u that u cant trust no one!
it must of been a quick thing cos they only take a second to get off!

·
Registered
558 Posts
gutted for you man :( atleast it was your damaged panel but still not on, it just so easy to remove the panel at the end of the day, when i got my bike i was temped to get a set of bolts with a patten you need a unique tool for, like on some cars for the wheels theres one nut that needs a special key to remove it but in the end i decided against it because of the cost.

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts

Reactions: MrAndy979
1 - 20 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.