Yamaha YZF R125 Forums banner

The Yzf-r125 Game Part Two (any Bike Can Play)

15K views 403 replies 35 participants last post by  D-Drz 
#1 ·
Starting fresh!!! Following on from previous thread HERE.

If your new Please Read Rules!!! You Will find it in THIS THREAD.

Round 20: Picture of your R125 next to a river. No lakes!
(RIVER DEFINED - A large natural stream of water flowing in a channel to the sea, a lake, or another stream)
won by Scott Murphy

Round 21:PICTURE OF YOUR BIKE NEXT TO AN R125 NOT OWNED BY A FORUM MEMBER
Won by Fisher

Round 22: A picture of your bike in motion! Bike NOT stationary.

Won By bikerboy

Round 23: Picture of your bike in an underground car park taken next to a Mini Cooper S. If not a Mini Cooper S then any Mini...

Won By Tom Bark

Round 24: A picture of your bike and a hot girl on it. (Define hot girl - goodlooking)

Won by Fisher

Round 25: Bike in front of/next to - a police motorbike or bicycle
A picture of your bike, somewhere indoors (not a garage).

Won by bikerboy

Round 26: take pic of your bike next to a drum kit
round now changed - Picture of your bike in a public place e.g. park need atleast a random walking by/ in picture

Won by Tom Bark

Round 27: Picture of your bike include a statue in the photo!

Won by Scott Murphy

ROUND 28: A PICTURE OF YOUR BIKE IN FRONT/NEXT TO A FOUNTAIN
won by Tom Bark

Round 29: Picture of your bike with someone standing in it with there thumbs up holding a 'R125FORUM! RULES!' Take a picture of your bike next to an R6! Won by Fisher

Round 30: Take a picture of your bike parked at a bus stop.Won by Tesan

Round 31:Take a group photo of a minimum of 6 bikes and their owners together.

**NEW CHALLENGE**

Round 32:Take a picture of you bike next to a car with a value of at least £50,000 or a supercar

See less See more
#4 ·
River thames counts :) and just a river as the challenge didnt say it had to be major it can be small.. its literally the words said on challenge you have to incorporate in pic

#16 ·
haven't uploaded yet... Infact I got hundereds of pic's on my sd card and I cant find it ;( think it didnt saveee

#30 ·
I thought someone might use the helmet cam, that WAS one of my ideas...
However, you can't REALLY see much of the bike, so I am not sure if it counts :p

#32 ·
See if you can perhaps angle the camera to get more of the bike in the shot?
What type of camera mounts do you have?

#33 ·
tbh it counts in my eyes the challenge did not say you had to see full bike. just stated 'your bike'. You win bikerboy please inbox me new challenge and make your images thumbsize :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.