Yamaha YZF R125 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a thread last night I thought it might be interesting to see what y'all would have in your perfect garage!

Post up anything you like, with pictures, reasons, I don't mind what you put.
BUT keep it in one post, edit that one if you find more, let's keep it neat!

·
Premium Member
2,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Killachipmunk's Perfect Garage (In buying order, hopefully :p )

Original Mini Cooper, essential. Always been my favourite car, hopefully the first car I ever buy!

S13. Already a talked about project for Uni. It's an iconic and very cheap drift car, and frankly beautiful anyway.
Not in these colours, hell no, but I've always loved this "casually buff" kinda bodykit. Looks great with the rounded brakelights!

Fantastic Machine that I love to bits, the Toyota Supra. Supercar performance, tuning potential like crazy, looks tough and yet sophisticated. Really hard to find ones that haven't been riced to hell, but I plan to get a nice, clean bodykit on that. Not one with fins and vents all over :p

Everyone needs a Supercar, and the V8 Vantage is the one for me. Not quite as long and melty looking at the DB9, I reckon they got the looks on this thing perfect. And the noise? Godlike!

Finally a bit of Muscle, everyone needs one! Corvette Stingray C2. Absolutely stunning piece of design. I'd have one in that Metallic blue they looked so fantastic in, with the side pipes.

Runners up: R32 Skyline, Civic Ek/Eg, VW Beetle, RX-7.

·
Registered
361 Posts
thesilencer's Perfect Garage:

1. Nissan GTR

2. Honda NSX

3. Audi Q7

4. Chevrolet El Camino ...... don't ask why, i've just always wanted one of these.

.... and finally

5. Kitt ..... can't beat a good old fantasy car, was a toss up between this and the Delorian.

·
Administrator
10,703 Posts
bikerboy Perfect Garage:
1.SKYLINE GTR
2.HONDA CIVIC TYPE R VTEC
3.NISSAN PULSAR GTI.R
4.R32
5.MITSUBISHI EVO

·
Premium Member
6,114 Posts

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
andys perfect garage:
1.auldi a3 for the work runs:)
2.mitisibushi evo
3.aston martin DB9
4.ford focus st in bright green track car!
5.farrai f430

1 - 6 of 6 Posts