Yamaha YZF R125 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can you believe today I was driving, and saw a police man in a police car, texting and driving? I mean seriously they expect to enforce a law, that you can't text and drive, yet its ok that they do it? I couldn't focus my cell phone fast enough! I wanted a picture of that bad.... Is texting and driving illegal where you are?

G

·
I see cops doing stuff all the time that they aren't supposed to do! They figure they are authorities they can do what they want. The law doesn't pertain to them apparently lol

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts
You can't use your phone here full STOP.
No phone calls or texting...

The police here speed a fair ammount.
They secretly know that the speed limits are a load of ribbish and normally go like 5 - 10 mph faster than the limit.

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts
We can talk on the phone here in AZ as long as we have a handsfree set. No texting though.
yeah, We are allowed hands free kits sorry :p

ALthough, it is stupid. You are STILL allowed to smoke whilst driving... That also requires your hand.
And you are allowed to talk to your passengers, so surely that would take just as much concentration?

Reactions: Benji

·
Premium Member
2,207 Posts
Yeah, but I've seen guys smoking on a bike.
Pretty funny if you ask me, flip front helmets every time :p

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts
Yeah, but I've seen guys smoking on a bike.
Pretty funny if you ask me, flip front helmets every time :p
I was going to say...

Whilst reading that, I was imagine someone trying to smoke through their helmet...
Until I read the bit about the flip front haha. I know how difficult this is. I have tried eating McDonalds chips whilst wearing my helmet.
(Drive Through).

Surely the ash would blow in their face or something?

Reactions: MrAndy979

·
Premium Member
2,207 Posts
Nooo idea, but the kid on my road always has a *** on his ped.
He's not blind yet!

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
I was going to say...

Whilst reading that, I was imagine someone trying to smoke through their helmet...
Until I read the bit about the flip front haha. I know how difficult this is. I have tried eating McDonalds chips whilst wearing my helmet.
(Drive Through).

Surely the ash would blow in their face or something?
lol all ino is that when it rains...it goes soggy;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts