Yamaha YZF R125 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was just poking around on Suzuki.co.uk when I came across a new addition!
Is it a GSXR?
Nope! Sorry guys.
We're still waiting for that lovely GSXR 125 concept to become a reality.
In the meantime, Suzuki finally brought out a 250! It's called the Inazuma, which sounds silly, but looks pretty damn good if you ask me.
Gonna fill a nice gap in the city bike market I reckon. Can't think of any 250s...
Seems to have dual exhausts! Tasty, but I reckon all sports cans will get rid of one side :p

Here's the article:
http://www.suzuki-gb.co.uk/bike/gsx250l2/

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
yeah i've seen this, considering getting it in a few years maybe

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts
I'm sure I posted about this?
Ah well, I posted it to my friend on Facebook :p

Looks alright, I am waiting for the tech specs, and price.

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
shouldnt be too much more if any then the r125 considering their 600's are about 5500

·
Premium Member
2,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I quite like those funky indicators!
They look out of place, but it's a clever idea :D

·
Registered
712 Posts
It was on their stand at the NEC, didn't look too long, was playing spot the difference with the gsx-r range from previous years, and yet again they had me beaten, guess i'm not a gixxer man.

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
Yeah i think they are wicked... Kinda like that style if not proper supersport this is the style of bike i would prob have i like that Suzuki above.

·
Premium Member
2,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ahem.
Test riding a KTM Duke soon. I'll give a nice good report back when I finally do :p
Got the brochure through the door yesterday, near enough every page has the thing sliding, stoppies, wheelies or climbing walls :p

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
Killachipmunk said:
Ahem.
Test riding a KTM Duke soon. I'll give a nice good report back when I finally do :p
Got the brochure through the door yesterday, near enough every page has the thing sliding, stoppies, wheelies or climbing walls :p
Yeah I see a few, they look wicked fun supermoto style innit. :D

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

·
Registered
35 Posts
It was on their stand at the NEC, didn't look too long, was playing spot the difference with the gsx-r range from previous years, and yet again they had me beaten, guess i'm not a gixxer man.
Yeah fair point, they haven't changed the look significantly since the K6

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
Tom Bark said:
my friend has one of those, they are tiny, and he is a big lad, so it makes it look even smaller, sounds pretty shite too...
Shame looks fun to ride though.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

·
Premium Member
2,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
When I saw it at the stand, the guy from KTM said they designed it SPECIFICALLY to be abused.
All the panels are cheap and very modular, so you can pop them off if you deck it.
Designed to be easy to wheelie, and stoppie.
Designed to be drifted too, haha. Full crash cage is an optional extra and all :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts