1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
141 Posts
Greetings, I know Chorley Yam are you from that area. Not many on here from the NW. Like your ride and gear still looks very new.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Greetings, I know Chorley Yam are you from that area. Not many on here from the NW. Like your ride and gear still looks very new.
From Glasgow mate, saw the bike on website and appealed to me because it had Gold Wheels, not many that colour with Gold Wheels. They delivered it to me. Very Good service, just a shame my next bike not going to be yamaha as would buy from them again.

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
get yourself some sport demons and take the pillion pegs off, it's a much sleeker look

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
i dont have the seat cowl but when i do i know it'll be alot better looking, so you're halfway there street_hawk

it's a '1/2' socket to remove the pegs btw and it's very easy to do

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Mods planned for the next few weeks are pillion pegs removed, goodridge brakelines, double bubble screen and tyres.
what colour double bubble you getting? i think black looks good on white but clear could work too. I'd have a look at the Puig if you're a tall rider

·
Registered
141 Posts
Nice bike man really like it very clean and nice color
only thing is you should put the L plate or sticker behing the windshield then it will be awesome
in front it damages the whole look of the bike :D
anyway its your bike so you do it as you want but hey gr8 pictures and a nice ride
thumbs up for ya!
:D

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Nice bike man really like it very clean and nice color
only thing is you should put the L plate or sticker behing the windshield then it will be awesome
in front it damages the whole look of the bike :D
anyway its your bike so you do it as you want but hey gr8 pictures and a nice ride
thumbs up for ya!
:D
Good tip mate, will do that 2moro.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts