Yamaha YZF R125 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2008 YZF-R125 (180cc)
537 Posts
I was looking into this after a tank slapper recently and even bought a damper, but haven't really found anywhere nice to fit it yet (though I would still like it fitted). If you're just buying the R125 then you'll prob be fine without a damper. ;)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was looking into this after a tank slapper recently and even bought a damper, but haven't really found anywhere nice to fit it yet (though I would still like it fitted). If you're just buying the R125 then you'll prob be fine without a damper. ;)
Thanks, I was curious about the topic, since a friend of mine recently had a big crash because of a tank slapper

·
Registered
2008 YZF-R125 (180cc)
537 Posts
yeah it was not a fun experience and I can see how they'd end badly, and I would still like a damper but I've got bigger issues to fix first..and I was kinda going for it.

it should be doable but you need to mount the damper somewhere on the frame and I really don't want to be drilling holes in my frame (to mount the damper) anywhere around that neck area, and I've not found a better mounting spot yet :-\

1 - 4 of 4 Posts