Yamaha YZF R125 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As title says I'm faced with a dilemma, I have enough money for one or the other, I honestly can't decide cos I want both rather badly

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
Gweglez said:
As title says I'm faced with a dilemma, I have enough money for one or the other, I honestly can't decide cos I want both rather badly
There is no question here, do you really wanna ruin your Scorpion exhaust by slipping on crappy tyres :D

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

·
Premium Member
6,114 Posts
I have both, i would pick tires, like scott said hardly a question... Like saying 'One leg or scorpion' I'd rather be stable (having grippy tires) than a fancy exhaust.

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
A fair point, I'm leaning towards tyres at the moment cos of the safety implications and they're Slightly cheaper

·
Premium Member
6,114 Posts
dont rush for a exhaust mate, usually once a month or something one pops up on ebay at cheap price, just keep looking at 'random ebay links' Im sure I'd post it if I find anything.

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Tho in all honesty. I've only felt my mich's slip out once and that was cos I was going through a corner in the wet and went over a drain cover, still didn't come off tho

·
Premium Member
6,114 Posts
Tho in all honesty. I've only felt my mich's slip out once and that was cos I was going through a corner in the wet and went over a drain cover, still didn't come off tho
Lucky you, Ive ridde in the wet crazy sometimes, I guess I have TOO much confidence in the demons :) havent gone wrong yet!

*touches wood* hope I dont Jinx myself now :D

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
dont rush for a exhaust mate, usually once a month or something one pops up on ebay at cheap price, just keep looking at 'random ebay links' Im sure I'd post it if I find anything.
I'm just getting exhaust brand new, then it'll have a warranty. And be in better nic

·
Premium Member
5,594 Posts
Gweglez said:
I'm just getting exhaust brand new, then it'll have a warranty. And be in better nic
I would say tires... Everyone raves about them on here. Shame only one company does tires that fit mine...

·
Administrator
10,703 Posts
I would get exhaust if your tyre are good

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts
You complained virtually the WHOLE way up to the peaks about still being on Mich tyres.

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sport demons ordered, a good price for them fitted too!

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Me too which is why I still have my popping stock exhaust till I can afford the 350 for scorpion.

I guess you're getting the carbon one then?

·
Registered
141 Posts
as much as i love the scorpion i would go also for tyres my micheline sux bad especially on uneven roads in corners :(
no cash atm to buy me tyres but thats the first thing on me list now
the more i ride now im starting to think even more about grip so tyres a must have asap :D
just to be in the game anyone knows how much and what brand of tyres are the best for yammy?
i know its probably out there somewhere on the forum but im to lazy and i would also want to hear everyones opinion why you use them not overall but in detail
not neccesaryly here a conversation or mail would be better to not go off topic here and to not write
what has been written already.
Cheers on top! :D

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts
Reactions: Arkadiusz
1 - 20 of 21 Posts