R125Forum.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
10,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SanDisk Extreme® 32GB SDHC™ UHS-I Card

• 32GB - Capture it all on one card – RAW + JPEG photos and record hours of Full HD video, even in 3D
  • More speed: up to 30MB/sec read/write speeds for faster shot to shot performance and faster downloads
  • Extreme speed – up to 30MB/sec read/write speeds for faster shot to shot performance and faster downloads
  • Extreme Full HD video† – Enabled Class 10 video performance for capturing Full HD video, even in 3D
  • Extreme technology based on UHS-I bus architecture for increased speed so you’ll be ready to capture it all
  • Extreme reliability – advanced Error Correction Code (ECC) engine improves overall data integrity and reliability of the card during read and write
  • Extreme durability built for and tested in the harshest conditions
  • Temperature proof, water proof, shock proof, and x-ray proof
  • Extreme trust – includes a lifetime limited warranty from the flash memory card brand the pros trust
  • Includes one year RescuePRO® media recovery software (download offer)
SanDisk Extreme® SDHC™ UHS-I card delivers: More speed for faster shot to shot performance (up to 30MB/sec read/write) and Class 10 video capability for capturing Full HD video, even in 3D. Based on the new Ultra High Speed (UHS-I) bus architecture, this card provides increased performance and reliability so you won’t miss that perfect shot. Engineered to the highest performance standards and tested in the harshest conditions, that’s why when the very best is expected pros trust SanDisk

·
Administrator
10,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
SanDisk Ultra® 32GB SDHC™ Card

• Get more with SanDisk Ultra®
  • Unleash your camera’s potential with greater speed and proven reliability from SanDisk Ultra®
  • Best choice for your point and shoot camera
  • Quick read speed up to 15 MB/sec
  • Reliability with a lifetime limited warranty
  • Ultra durability tested – water proof, shock proof, x-ray proof, temperature proof
  • Class 4, good for HD video cameras
Unleash your camera’s performance with more speed and proven reliability from SanDisk Ultra®. From fast-action pictures to Full HD videos (compatible device
required), you won’t miss a moment with the card that’s built to capture your most precious memories. Step up to SanDisk Ultra, the memory cards that save time when downloading pictures to your computer (up to 15MB/sec* transfer speed). To get more of your camera’s performance, go with a name you can trust. SanDisk®. The global leader in flash memory.

·
Administrator
10,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
32GB SDHC UHS-I Card

• UHS-I controller for the faster-than-Class-10 read and write speeds
  • Massive 32GB capacity - ideal for RAW + JPEG photos on high end DSLR cameras & record hours' of Full HD video
  • Up to 720 minutes of HD recording time (at 6Mbps)
  • Up to 6,552 pictures in a 10MP camera
  • Read speed: 22.0 MB/s
  • Write speed: 25.4 MB/s
  • Easy to use, plug-and-play operation
  • Mechanical write-protection switch
  • Supports auto-standby, power-off and sleep modes
  • Fully compatible with SD 3.01 standard
SDHC™ UHS-I cards deliver greater speeds than standard and Class 10 memory cards for faster shot to shot performance
These cards are great for capturing Full HD video, even in 3D.
Based on the new Ultra High Speed (UHS-I) bus architecture, this card provides increased performance and reliability so that you can take more pictures in burst-shot mode before filling the camera's buffer.

·
Administrator
10,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
32GB SDHC Video Card Class 10

• Designed for high-end HD video cameras where extra performance is required
  • Higher read/write functions and lower in power consumption
  • Up to 720 minutes of HD recording time (at 6Mbps)
  • Up to 6,552 pictures in a 10MP camera
  • Fully compatible with SD 3.0 Standards
  • SDHC Class 10 compliant
  • Compatible with all SDHC-labelled host devices
  • Easy to use, plug-and-play operation
  • Built-in Error Correcting Code (ECC) to detect and correct transfer errors
  • Complies with Secure Digital Music Initiative (SDMI) portable device requirements
  • Supports Content Protection for Recordable Media (CPRM)
  • Allows In System Programming (ISP) for updating firmware
  • Supports auto-standby, power-off and sleep modes
  • Mechanical write-protection switch
  • Minimum write speed: 10MB/s
  • Write speed: up to 16MB/s
  • Read speed: up to 20MB/s
Designed for high end video cameras, this SDHC Class 10 memory card provides extremely fast data transfer speeds (guaranteed minimum write speed of 10MB/s) and assures quick reaction time when used in digital cameras and camcorders. This card is optimised for Full HD 1080p video recording, which allows users to capture every moment in breathtaking detail! This is also ideal for burst shoot mode in camera, minimising buffer-lag due to the higher write speeds

1 - 4 of 4 Posts