Yamaha YZF R125 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A little while ago, when I sheared my sump plug (again)...
I ordered an aftermarket ProBolt titanium sump plug from RTuna.

I was then told that the product was listed by mistake, as it did not actually fit the R125!
I recieved a sincere apology, a full refund, and was told that they would try their best to find a suitable part for me.

This was MORE than sufficient for me!
HOWEVER! It did not stop there! I have now received, free of charge, an OEM sump plug with a hand written note explaining that whilst he couldn't find me a ProBolt sump plug, he did manage to find an OEM one from a breakers yard, and he hoped that it would be of some help!

SO. I can THOROUGHLY and totally recommend, as this is above and beyond the level of service that I would expect!

Thank you Rtuna!

The only online shop dedicated and devoted to the Yamaha YZF owner. RTuna's team of YZF owners constantly search out the best products at the best prices. From service items to the latest trackday and race-spec components from the top names and leading manufacturers, RTuna caters for your R1, R6 or R125 like no other site ever will.

·
Administrator
10,703 Posts
That's great man not everyone would do that

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Only problem, is that I don't ACTUALLY NEED the part anymore...
BUT, it was the thought that counts!

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, this parcel just turned up!
I honestly had no idea what it was until I opened it.

I was VERY pleasantly surprised!

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No, they don't have an account...

·
Premium Member
6,114 Posts
No, they don't have an account...
I think you should get em in here :D Or do I have to work my majic again and get em in :D

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi fellas!

Paul here, from RTuna, was searching the net for ourselves to see how we are ranking in the search engines and found this! Thanks Fisher, really appreciate the comments, half the people online only want to diss companies and rarely mention when its good, we try hard and its nice to know its noticed.

I'll do a proper introduction on here when i can.

Cheers!

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nice one!
It's nice when companies take the time to register on forums...

Perhaps you would like to create a thread for yourselves and watch it... or enable email alerts for when a user tags you? (like this: RTuna ) as a method of people contacting you?
That is what a couple other companies have done.

Also, be sure to alert us of any new products and the like!
And if you ever wanted any ideas for new products, I'm sure there would be plenty of people on here who would have something for you.

Short levers for a start, wink wink, nudge nudge.

·
Premium Member
6,114 Posts
FINALLY A company has joined without us asking haha! Love it. Welcome aboard im sure fisher can make you a tjread in.approved traders if not done already... get selling ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts