Yamaha YZF R125 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

As you guys are most prob's aware I am looking to do my MOD 1 - I was wondering if anyone knew a place I could rent a motorbike out such as cbf125, cbr 125 or cg125's for a few hours at a resonable price. I found this place - *clicky* but they are asking for £65 for 24hours...

I CAN use my bike but, I would need to put back stock exhaust, get new L plates (to be on safe side)... Rather than doing this is I found a cheap hire bike I would rather do this...

If not I guess I will have to do these changes on my bike!

thanks in advance for any help!

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts
Where are you doing your test? (that info would help ;) )

·
Premium Member
6,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm gonna head out into Surrey as do not want to do mod 2 in London with lots of traffic.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
I don't think its that bad mate, I'd rather stay within traffic as I know I wont be tempted to speed. Mod 1 is off road. once I pass that il think of mod2 :) Goodluck to you!

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
d-r125 said:
I don't think its that bad mate, I'd rather stay within traffic as I know I wont be tempted to speed. Mod 1 is off road. once I pass that il think of mod2 :) Goodluck to you!
Yeah you too dude and due to finance I may end up just booking on my bike as is 500 cheaper. Mod 1 I will book anywhere and then maybe you have a good point about the speeding thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

·
Administrator
10,703 Posts
Hi guys,

As you guys are most prob's aware I am looking to do my MOD 1 - I was wondering if anyone knew a place I could rent a motorbike out such as cbf125, cbr 125 or cg125's for a few hours at a resonable price. I found this place - *clicky* but they are asking for £65 for 24hours...

I CAN use my bike but, I would need to put back stock exhaust, get new L plates (to be on safe side)... Rather than doing this is I found a cheap hire bike I would rather do this...

If not I guess I will have to do these changes on my bike!

thanks in advance for any help!
cost less to get a l plate and put your baffle in just try it only £15 for mod1

when the time come i am using my bike being riding it almost 4years that's what i am use too
are you can use your brother inlaw bike get him to drop it off the test centre and slap some lpates on

·
Premium Member
6,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
LOL! sure give me your bike and money on top (1200) and you dont need to return ;) lol

·
Premium Member
5,594 Posts
d-r125 said:
LOL! sure give me your bike and money on top (1200) and you dont need to return ;) lol
Because I have that money lying around, how about my bike and a packet of haribo... Your choice of flavour ;)

·
Premium Member
6,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Because I have that money lying around, how about my bike and a packet of haribo... Your choice of flavour ;)
LOL I think Il pass! If it was fruitella's you could of had a deal!

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts
I would give these guys a ring:

1st Place Rider Training
020 8908 2458

See how much they would charge you to rent the bike for an hour :)

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts
I would give these guys a ring:

1st Place Rider Training
020 8908 2458

See how much they would charge you to rent the bike for an hour :)
Never mind, I see you have sorted an arrangement already :p
I forgot that you could of just done that :D

Fair enough :)

·
Premium Member
6,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
LOL its not sorted! Im not travelling that far to swap bikes LOL, il look at this place

1 - 20 of 59 Posts