Yamaha YZF R125 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, im Fábio from Portugal, i have an yzf r125 from 2009, blue, black and white. Have it since November 2011. Im quite numb when it referes to mechanic so i hope to learn something with you pros ;)

·
Premium Member
6,114 Posts
welcome! Glad to see someone not from UK ;)

how you find the site? I hope you learn a lot from this forum and also contribute your knowledge and we as a community will be able to create a resourceful forum. Have a look around get posting and look at our blogs
to get ideas :)
see you around

www.r125forum.com/d-r125

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts
Hey all, im Fábio from Portugal, i have an yzf r125 from 2009, blue, black and white. Have it since November 2011. Im quite numb when it referes to mechanic so i hope to learn something with you pros ;)
welcome! Glad to see someone not from UK ;)

how you find the site? I hope you learn a lot from this forum and also contribute your knowledge and we as a community will be able to create a resourceful forum. Have a look around get posting and look at our blogs
to get ideas :)
see you around

www.r125forum.com/d-r125
What is wrong with us UK people??? :p

Anyway....
Where about in Portugal are you based? You should contact MikasPT as he is also from Portugal I believe!

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts
My super admin powers are confirming that he is indeed from Portugal :)

And in fact, he appears to be fairly close to you!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Yes i'm in Portugal - Lisbon - Alhos Vedros - Barreiro
And PT is from Portugal like UK is United Kingdom not PT From Jamaica BikerBoy go back to school :)

·
Registered
79 Posts
Ola Fábio, bem vindo a este site.
espero que tenhas muitos bons momentos com a tua bela peça de arte que e essa R125.
Duvidas problemas etc este é um bom site para te ajudar.
Abraço e vai dando noticias aqui das tuas aventuras e dos teus passeios.

Translate:
Hello Fábio, welcome to this site.
I hope you have many good times with your beautiful piece of art R125.
Doubts problems this is a good site to help you.
Regards and keep give news about adventures and trips .

·
Registered
79 Posts
And sorry i can't translate to creole but you have it in English Official language of Jamaica :) and Spanish people can understand English too :).

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey never thought id had so much replies, well first of all sorry for my possible mistakes on writting. Answering dr125 i found this forum searching online for a website only for R125 and ive found this one, quite nice actually ! Im from Lisbon Portuguese capital and i have my mom in Beckton and i know few parts of Croydon.
Mikas eu sou de Queluz, linha de Sintra, perto da Amadora.
trnsl8 - Just being more especific geograficly

·
Registered
79 Posts
in this site you always get a lots of replys everyone in this site like to help others, i can say with 100% of certain A BAND OF GOOD AND NICE PEOPLE.

Reactions: Fisher and Fábio.M

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts
in this site you always get a lots of replys everyone in this site like to help others, i can say with 100% of certain A BAND OF GOOD AND NICE PEOPLE.
N'aaawh, you just made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside :D

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts
Reactions: Fábio.M

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 39 Posts