Yamaha YZF R125 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Fuel tank

Just like to a quick service for my second girlfriend. Even after all the problems I had with her, really upset that she's been stolen. Resigned myself to the fact ill never see her again but Onwards and upwards as they say. Uploaded a pic of when I think she looked at her best, how ever many parts your in or how badly written of you are U once looked fucking sexy. Survivor of 4 crashes and still looked as smart as she did the day I got her. So amen and goodbye, Starscream.

- Mr. Chris Mayoh 1991 - Present

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts
Plans now?

Reactions: Tom Bark

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Depending on whether or not i pass my car test second tym round ( which i doubt i will and kinda hoping i dont ) get a new one. Thinking either an R.S ( in love with 2 strokes atm ) or a matt white 12 plate yzf. If i do pass however some shitty little corsa no doubt. Still hunting for the bastards who did it though.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
=( hope insurance pays you out!
They will just not alot, end up with about £50 after finance and excess is paid of and lost my ncb now so insurance on a fucking 50cc is now £600

·
Premium Member
5,594 Posts
Mayoh X2 said:
They will just not alot, end up with about £50 after finance and excess is paid of and lost my ncb now so insurance on a freaking 50cc is now £600
Man I feel for you!!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys, just really annoying that some scroat has been clocking me for weeks finding out where I live and then blatantly robbing it. N what annoys me more is that its still in westhoughton loads of people have seen it but have no idea who it is on it. Someone round here knows something and im really annoyed that they aint come forward.

·
Premium Member
2,207 Posts
Respect to you man.
Top guy, it's a real real shame the bike's gone...
If it's still around keep eyes out, and make sure the police know that too.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks killa, really enjoyed owning her, was good having you lot for tips and advice too. like i say if i fail ill probs get another but it wont be the same :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts