Yamaha YZF R125 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not strictly photography but thought I'd show you guys the other thing that I have to care for and feed

some pics of her tank

and some of her i took just now

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i just love the way she sticks to anything/everything. I've never seen her on the floor tbh! :)

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts
Isn't that large for a gecko?
I always thought they were really small!

Must be a well fed gecko :p

Amazing colouring!
Looks like a ninja ;)

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts
Can you handle her
Take her out? Pet? and such?

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Isn't that large for a gecko?
I always thought they were really small!

Must be a well fed gecko :p

Amazing colouring!
Looks like a ninja ;)
Well she is a giant day gecko! But yeah agrreed, she's really pretty :) i think she's about 10 inches atm and might grow to 12 :)

Can you handle her
Take her out? Pet? and such?
unfortuantely she's really fragile and her skin rips easily. If i let her/took her out by hand she'd leap right out and go on the ceiling

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
That is really cool dude. I always used to want an iguana. My brother did 3 years at college studying exotic animals and they had lots of big lizards.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
some more pictures of my darling Zelda :p

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thank you :) she is really cute and active now that she's settled in

got these pics just now :p

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i got a bargain cos they werent selling in the shop i got it from. mine was £20 but they range from 65-80, a decent sized vivarium is about 50, plus 22 for the uvb bulb, a tenner for a heat mat, then plants and logs so far ive spent around £20

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
3-4 medium/large locusts 3 times a week, for me works out to be £2.50 a week or so

that's for an adult tho. juveniles and babies obviously need smaller ones and they need feeding more often

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yeah i used to get crickets but they just hide under things and make it hard for her to catch them

·
Registered
712 Posts
That's an amazing pet, love the colour. How on earth do they manage to climb up the surface of the box, it all looks shiny.

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
they have like stupidly sticky feet :) it's just little hooks that come out really but they seem to be able to turn it off for the floor, if only tyres were this sticky

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts
they have like stupidly sticky feet :) it's just little hooks that come out really but they seem to be able to turn it off for the floor, if only tyres were this sticky
I think with geckos, it has something to do with electrical pulses???

1 - 20 of 56 Posts