Yamaha YZF R125 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Righty hooo.. New Thread to add to random xbox and ps3 chat and what ever is relevant to it. Lets have some banter along the way and enjoy ourselves :D

Scott Murphy - As I was saying Xbox are

Tom Bark - im on PS3 obviously

MY PS3 ID - D17-08

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
Ok before I was just being silly but recently I went round to a friends house and played cod on ps3 on a very high spec 40" HDTV and it was f ucking terrible compared to xbox. Graphics where not as smooth as Xbox and neither was the gameplay. This is on bt infinity by the way so no blaming connection. This is no banter this is a serious observation, you have to wait ages for map packs! So I'm sorry to say now I've tried it ps3 is shite!

Check Friday night fights on elite and oh look they using xbox!!!!! They could have used either console as they own the game and the pros went with Xbox!

Nuff said!! :D :p

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

·
Administrator
10,703 Posts
Scott Murphy said:
I've tried both now so nobody can tell me otherwise.

I own them Both sold the gay station because it was crap within 2weeks of buying and I hack it with a htc phone so cannot be good system and online game play is shit

·
Premium Member
6,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Like I said your online gameplay SHOULD be better considering you have to pay to play online (thats pathetic, you got to buy the damn console and the game then pay to play online) ROBBERY lol!! << you only get map packs a month early because you have paid for that privilege once again. Microsoft has basically bought their way in!

PS3 hardware is actually better :) we have blu ray too!! (NER NERR) We have a WIDE choice of games and our exclusives are the muts nuts

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
d-r125 said:
Like I said your online gameplay SHOULD be better considering you have to pay to play online (thats pathetic, you got to buy the damn console and the game then pay to play online) ROBBERY lol!! << you only get map packs a month early because you have paid for that privilege once again. Microsoft has basically bought their way in!

PS3 hardware is actually better :) we have blu ray too!! (NER NERR) We have a WIDE choice of games and our exclusives are the muts nuts
Same things you all say!! You get what you pay for with online play. And as I've said before blue ray is a dead format I do not know anyone that buys blu ray or anyone with a blue ray player.

Errr and Microsoft pay for early map packs not me.

·
Premium Member
6,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
just like the only thing i hear from Xbox fans is how great your online is - well yeah I guess it is because you pay extra. our graphics is much better through single player games etc.

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
d-r125 said:
just like the only thing i hear from Xbox fans is how great your online is - well yeah I guess it is because you pay extra. our graphics is much better through single player games etc.
Bull shite I just played the game single player and the graphics where terrible compared to Xbox and no where near as smooth. I don't know if you've noticed but online play is one of the only reasons these games are really made...

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
Oh and I'm not even gonna talk about how bad your control pad is for cod and feels so cheap... Oh no I just did :p

·
Administrator
10,703 Posts
Scott Murphy said:
And I had both and sold the ps3.

Same here man biggest crap I buy

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
And do you not think if Sony charged you for online they might actually improve it!! Money for Xbox live goes into online development. Think about that.

·
Premium Member
6,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Oh and I'm not even gonna talk about how bad your control pad is for cod and feels so cheap... Oh no I just did :p

Thats down to your own opinion I hate the xbox controller! Whats its freaking based on? a womans play toy!? main reason why I got the ps3 is due to its user friendliness and the controller! Smoothness depends on tv aswell :) our CPU is more power and yes I agree about money going into development thats what my point was, your paying extra so you should have a better online experience, if you didnt that would be a TOTAL rip off! Anyways I would love to play with you on cod or against you! - why can they make a controller that allows user to play others online that isnt dependant on platform :(

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
d-r125 said:
Thats down to your own opinion I hate the xbox controller! Whats its freaking based on? a womans play toy!? main reason why I got the ps3 is due to its user friendliness and the controller! Smoothness depends on tv aswell :) our CPU is more power and yes I agree about money going into development thats what my point was, your paying extra so you should have a better online experience, if you didnt that would be a TOTAL rip off! Anyways I would love to play with you on cod or against you! - why can they make a controller that allows user to play others online that isnt dependant on platform :(
Xbox controller is anatomically right as far as I'm concerned with analogs in the right place... This of course is very personal preference main point was how cheap it feels. I don't do low spec tvs so these observations I am making have been compared on very high end tvs.

No excuse mate and as I said on MW3 fight nights they use Xbox cos they wanna play in the best console.

I love these console arguments as no one is ever going to give in... If you own a ps3 then obviously you think it best same as if you own Xbox. Obviously we Xbox people are right.

·
Premium Member
6,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Xbox controller is anatomically right as far as I'm concerned with analogs in the right place... This of course is very personal preference main point was how cheap it feels. I don't do low spec tvs so these observations I am making have been compared on very high end tvs.

No excuse mate and as I said on MW3 fight nights they use Xbox cos they wanna play in the best console.

I love these console arguments as no one is ever going to give in... If you own a ps3 then obviously you think it best same as if you own Xbox. Obviously we Xbox people are wrong.

you on elite too?

1 - 20 of 51 Posts