Yamaha YZF R125 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.yamahar125.com/threads/chassis-numbers.4884/

I read is post when mentioned someone snapped his steering lock and pushed bike away. He had it on his cctv, I checked yesterday and he said he found it on ebay and now he has just posted this.

Just want everyone to beaware that things on ebay CAN be stolen and make sure you check everything out!!!

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
http://www.yamahar125.com/threads/chassis-numbers.4884/

I read is post when mentioned someone snapped his steering lock and pushed bike away. He had it on his cctv, I checked yesterday and he said he found it on ebay and now he has just posted this.

Just want everyone to beaware that things on ebay CAN be stolen and make sure you check everything out!!!
Someone i think bikerboy posted this up yesterday... wicked that he got it back though. these are kind of reasons that i no longer have an ebay account.

·
Premium Member
6,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Someone i think bikerboy posted this up yesterday... wicked that he got it back though. these are kind of reasons that i no longer have an ebay account.
You just got to be careful in what you buy, if its too good to be true it usually is!

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
You just got to be careful in what you buy, if its too good to be true it usually is!
I would just hate and be pissed off to buy something of ebay to later find out it was stolen...even gumtree is just as bad the whole place is filled with false adverts! Have been looking at a place to live again and it is amazing how many scammers are allowed to use gumtree to doop people into giving over deposits for flats they do not have.

·
Administrator
10,703 Posts
the dude who selling is thick because he keep making up sh!! like he didnt know it was a write off

·
Administrator
10,703 Posts
thats why i would go in a dealer man i cannot be bother with someone else problem

·
Administrator
10,703 Posts
That's why I waited a buy new.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
yea but some people think different they want it on the cheap
i want a problem free bike that's not being violated 2-5 different owner i dont mind 1 owner with 3000miles

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
i think as long as u check all the paper work and tthat! and do ur reaserch on a bike...it is not that much of a risk!
its stil nie buying from a dealer and gettin a warnty and that!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts