1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
116 Posts
lol, fail in both cases. Neither of them has the turbo spinning anywhere near fast enough to do anything useful, not to mention the 2nd one with a 2 stroke engine - even if it did manage to provide a bit of boost to the crank case pressure, as soon as the ports open its just going to blow more of the unburned fuel out into the exhaust!

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts
I was going to say, I am fairly certain that those bikes wont put out enough pressure to drive a turbo ><

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts
lol, fail in both cases. Neither of them has the turbo spinning anywhere near fast enough to do anything useful, not to mention the 2nd one with a 2 stroke engine - even if it did manage to provide a bit of boost to the crank case pressure, as soon as the ports open its just going to blow more of the unburned fuel out into the exhaust!
Are you kidding? That second one is absolute win! It's held together with Duct Tape!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
6,114 Posts
That and to much carbon wrap :p

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
Hahah + 1 :D

Scott you saw my bro's evo! I should show you his TURBOOOOOO

·
Premium Member
2,207 Posts
Unless it's bigger than Boost Logic's Supra... Not interested :p

·
Premium Member
6,114 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,207 Posts

That's the setup.
Can't remember what it makes off the top of my head, but frankly, when one of your headlights is removed just to be an air intake, that's too badass to care ;)

·
Premium Member
6,114 Posts
My brother isnt on that stage yet :D but he is getting there!!! He has removed bottom fogs from front bumper to have his air intake too

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

MINES BIGGER THEN YOU'RE'S...

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Biggest turbo in the world.

·
Premium Member
2,207 Posts
Haha Drew! That Supra turbo you posted is the one I always try to find, can never remember what to search for though :p

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts
HAHA. Removing a headlight for a turbo IS pretty damn baddass!!! hahahaha!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts