Yamaha YZF R125 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
10,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A completely new twist on the bike vs car race has been put together by French motorcycle magazine Moto Journal who have pitted a Yamaha R1 against a Porsche 911 on ice.
The spectacular teaser video is promoting the new issue of the magazine on sale soon but it doesn’t make it clear who wins. It doesn’t really matter as knee down on the ice and drifting the bike under power is entertaining enough.
The race was staged in Lapland at the Laponie Ice Racing school which has complete replicas of tracks cut out of the snow. Tracks include Silverstone and also Paul Ricard.

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts
Noooo!
I can't get on youtube at work!
I want to see this!

·
Administrator
10,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thesilencer1987 said:
Agree with bikerboy. Even with spiked tyres, that guy has balls riding on the ice never mind trying to get the knee down!
Yea knee down crazy man and the wheelie he have big gold balls I would shit my self

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

·
Premium Member
2,207 Posts
Just wanna say, Moto Journal are insane and fantastic.
Their main guy does dirt jumps on his R1, their series trailer on youtube has the presenter's tits in like, the 1st minute, they're awesome.

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
Killachipmunk said:
Just wanna say, Moto Journal are insane and fantastic.
Their main guy does dirt jumps on his R1, their series trailer on youtube has the presenter's tits in like, the 1st minute, they're awesome.
The tits or the company? Lol :p

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

·
Registered
141 Posts
Awesome video enjoyed every second of it i must say that this is extreme riding but im pretty sure that both bikes won with the cars but just imagining to fly on the snow is hyper pr0 :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts