Yamaha YZF R125 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All right m8s i was really curious what you think i should change in me bike so everyone would be happy from the looks and especially me so here goes what do you think i should change and why feel free to rock over the sugestions as i really wont feel ofended its a free for all to speak up whats on your mind when it comes to me bike!
I personally would wipe off all the stickers and paint it all Red problem is im short of money and dont know nuthing about painting a bike :D here are some on time pictures of me bike and im also thinking to put back my stock handle bar grip if you know some good handlebar grips i would be gr8full for any links tips :D

·
Premium Member
6,114 Posts
Get rid of the tank pad sticker and all the other stickers on the tank, Keep the one of the skull on the red decal its quite cool! :D

remove the monster stickers keep the ones on the forks! you can keep some of the monster decals il try do a quick photoshop for you mate and defo get rid of those grips :) they have too much play in them too remember from meet

·
Premium Member
6,114 Posts
Here you go mate what you think?
Its not perfect just quick to help you see how it would look!

Tire Wheel Vehicle Fuel tank Automotive lighting

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle brake Automotive lighting

(just noticed one next to the writing saying yamaha take that off too)

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
I love scorpions, I am a Scorpio and I have a tattoo of a scorpion but please lose those scorpions. I think look a bit tacky.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

·
Premium Member
5,594 Posts
d-r125 said:
Here you go mate what you think?
Its not perfect just quick to help you see how it would look!

(just noticed one next to the writing saying yamaha take that off too)
Want to photoshop some fairings for me??

·
Premium Member
6,114 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
The term 'Less is more' comes to mind!

Reactions: mozz

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
done changed handle grip bars to stock all stickers went off almost i got a problem with the sticky stuff after the stickers on the tank took also the yamaha stickers of from the tank any one knows how to remove that sticky think of the tank i dnt have a big duck tape i got a small one it wont take it off it doesnt have the good stick power to take that stuff from me tankl will post pictures soon. :) also i did cut a little piece from the tank protector its going to take a while before i get a new one so i need something to protect the tank for that time looks bad but anyway for the time beeing its allright :D

·
Registered
180 Posts
+1 for tail tidy and get those rear pegs off. pegs come off really easily and looks so much better, and its free!

·
Administrator
10,703 Posts
Holly poo you guys rape is bike

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts
Painting is easy... but perhaps just look on eBay?
Should be easy enough to find all the fairings in the colours you want...

Then sell the fairings you have to recoup the costs.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts