Yamaha YZF R125 Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Oh dear!

Is this not the same place we seen the guy go wide and into the barrier a few weeks ago?!

He's got his R6 into some state there! Think at first i woulnd't but i would get mad eventually!!

·
Registered
361 Posts
In addition, the guy has his bike parked near enough in the middle of the left hand side of the road, why when there is millions of space elsewhere?!

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh dear!

Is this not the same place we seen the guy go wide and into the barrier a few weeks ago?!

He's got his R6 into some state there! Think at first i woulnd't but i would get mad eventually!!
yea the mullhound route or summin?

In addition, the guy has his bike parked near enough in the middle of the left hand side of the road, why when there is millions of space elsewhere?!
yea i think one of them was just about to ride off tho!!

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
I wouldn't have my bike parked on edge of road like that but would be kinda annoying. If person crashing into my bike was willing to pay for damage then I'd be fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I wouldn't have my bike parked on edge of road like that but would be kinda annoying. If person crashing into my bike was willing to pay for damage then I'd be fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
yea couldnt agree more!

i would rather the cash then the insurance!

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts
Snake something or other on Mullohand.

The guy who filmed this is there ALL the time, constantly filming :p

·
Registered
141 Posts
Well i wouldnt be mad at this guy only a little cosmetic dmg like a rear turning light broken from the standing on a side bike so no real big deal could happen to any one of us actually but i think he started to give to much throttle at that turning point and thats what made his back tyre to slip actually maby there was something also on the road as such turns are dodgy :) lets say no ones hurt its luck i bad luck :D shit happens you never know the time of it hitting you ^^
when it comes to dmg why would you want money from him if the bike is insured? :)

·
Registered
870 Posts
Look at that Muppet in the red. Straight away grabbing his phone and taking pictures.

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts
To be fair... I wouldn't of parked there, considering how notorious that corner is ^^

1 - 15 of 15 Posts