Yamaha YZF R125 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
View attachment 33963
new 2018 nose cone with carbon duct piece, rim tapes new gas tank, mirrors and inner infills, any questions PM me!
My family owns a Yamaha dealership and service in my country, so id anyone need any parts for cheaper pm me!
First of all, your bike looks freaking awesome!
Where did you get your mirrors? They look so nice.
And how did you paint your suspension (fork)? Mine is gold, but black would look so much better i think.
And btw - which exhaust did you get?
Is every mod you have legal?

-r_ydd

·
Registered
20 Posts
the fork is black because it's a gen 1 bike which has "Right way up forks" and that's how they come. I suspect yours is gold because it's a gen2/3 with upside down (USD) forks (which are supposedly better). Is the slidey bit at the bottom on yours? if so, USD forks. Don't paint that bit :)
yeah ig so.
but i could paint the rest, withouth any problems?

·
Registered
20 Posts
in my opinion, a blacked out windshield would look good, but its your choice!
the thing is, the police in my area, is reaallyy strict with bikes, and if you have any illegal mod, they will fuck you up. and i don‘t want to loose my bike or my license in the first few months yk, i want to have a good time on my r125…
mirrors and small stuff isn‘t that bad, but things like exhaust, hell nah you‘re fucked.
but for how much are you selling these mirrors, do you also ship?
as far as i understand, you would rather have the gold forks then the black ones? cuz idk i love yours and i feel like my gold forks really stand out from the rest of the bike, iykwim…

·
Registered
20 Posts
i think im going to get a full black one, because i want my bike to have a full black look…
okay thanks, imma check em out!
thank you, and ig i will appreciate my gold ones now :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts