Yamaha YZF R125 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts
£90 for a pair?
Not bad at all!

That is not MUCH more than they go for second hand...

If you offered them in all the OEM colours, then you would make a fortune there!

·
Administrator
10,703 Posts
If the have blue I would buy a set

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I would suggest spraying the black ones for different colour options. The matt/satin black ones would be easy to spray with one can of primer and paint. The carbon ones will look very nice on the black model IMHO :)

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts
I would suggest spraying the black ones for different colour options. The matt/satin black ones would be easy to spray with one can of primer and paint. The carbon ones will look very nice on the black model IMHO :)
Yeah, but if we are spraying them ourselves, then me may as well just buy second hand panels from eBay.

The carbon fibre ones sound great though!

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
Motopike said:
Do you have pics of the carbon ones...

·
Administrator
10,703 Posts
Fisher said:
Yeah, but if we are spraying them ourselves, then me may as well just buy second hand panels from eBay.

The carbon fibre ones sound great though!
That's very true

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes, youre right, I think the main market for the GRP ones is for the black and white models. The carbon ones will also suit the black bikes the most I think.

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts
Yes, youre right, I think the main market for the GRP ones is for the black and white models. The carbon ones will also suit the black bikes the most I think.
Either the black OR possibly even the white ones at that...
Are the black and white panels colour matched for the yammy colours?

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
I'll order the carbon ones sometime, changing all panels to CF :p

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
they did say in first post that theyre coming soon so thats why pics arent available yet

1 - 20 of 29 Posts