Yamaha YZF R125 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Motor vehicle

Wheel Tire Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive tire

hello everyone. I’ve recently just bought a 2018 r125 abs. (Not new to riding) but have a few questions and wanted some recommendations.

1) what are the best and brightest bulbs to put in the headlights for better distance as current ones are bright but not very good for distance.

2) what exhaust would you recommend putting on. Looking for a deeper sound

3) which tail tidy is simple plug and play as don’t want to mess about with wiring.

4) anyone recommend a good phone holder ( maybe charger kit)
5) any good alarm systems and gps tracker

any help would be great guys and any recommendations on adding other bits that made the bike ride better let me know many thanks

·
Registered
26 Posts
yo, first of all, love the bike choice!
1) get some LED headlights
2) depends on if its has to be legal or not, if yes then blackwidow, if not then some akrapovic from aliexpress

for the rest i don't have answers, sorry

·
Registered
Yamaha R125 2020 Monster Edition Yamaha R125 2009 (2018 look)
31 Posts
Enjoy the bike man! Ride safe!
1. U could get some h7 LEDs for it, work good
2. Akrapovic as always 😂
3. Well imo all of them, just get one rhats for the R125
4. Eeh i dont recommend it as u wont even use it, dont got experience cant say anything but my brother on his MT07 just uses some off of aliexpress lol
5. Not from UK, no experience

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So far I have changed the screen as black always looks better (was a nightmare to put back together on!) put some new levers on but need to change them as wrong ones. New side leds. gotta have a look at the h7 leds to make sure they are the right ones. Tail tidy should arrive today (if post man ever arrives!!!) and exhaust will get last. Snapped the clutch bolt today so gotta order a new one from somewhere too. Apart from that she’s a dream to ride. Got 87 out of her the other day (wind was in my favour) but she’s a beauty to ride :)
Hood Automotive lighting Automotive tail & brake light Light Automotive tire

Tire Automotive tire Bicycle tire Wheel Bicycle accessory

Wheel Tire Vehicle Fuel tank Automotive lighting

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire

·
Registered
Yamaha R125 2020 Monster Edition Yamaha R125 2009 (2018 look)
31 Posts
So far I have changed the screen as black always looks better (was a nightmare to put back together on!) put some new levers on but need to change them as wrong ones. New side leds. gotta have a look at the h7 leds to make sure they are the right ones. Tail tidy should arrive today (if post man ever arrives!!!) and exhaust will get last. Snapped the clutch bolt today so gotta order a new one from somewhere too. Apart from that she’s a dream to ride. Got 87 out of her the other day (wind was in my favour) but she’s a beauty to ride :)
View attachment 33997
View attachment 34000
View attachment 33999
View attachment 33998
U should get some mirrors too! Check my post.
buy H7s that look like this (ones with no cooling)

·
Registered
2008 YZF-R125 (180cc)
604 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts