141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

These are old pictures here we go:

and here 2 quick look and the other before work movie for ya:

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
New rear brake pads ;P thouse light you got on your bike i love it like a christmas tree ;) Scorp exhaust and thats it i dnt need nuthing more i need to clean it and see what parts ill need to exchange for new ones cause i like my bike shiny in and out hate all thouse dirty shi... that i have lying inside now.Tomorrow i have a mission an ultra cleaning inside when panels are off also lubing the chain overall engine clean and so on so at least half a day dismounting cleaning and mounting again :D cheers btw for finding me thouse tools a lifesaver look for me tomorrow ;)
and for finish maybe ill try to fit thouse handlebars but thats only an option if im not going to be too tired after general cleaning.

·
Administrator
10,703 Posts
New rear brake pads ;P thouse light you got on your bike i love it like a christmas tree ;) Scorp exhaust and thats it i dnt need nuthing more i need to clean it and see what parts ill need to exchange for new ones cause i like my bike shiny in and out hate all thouse dirty shi... that i have lying inside now.Tomorrow i have a mission an ultra cleaning inside when panels are off also lubing the chain overall engine clean and so on so at least half a day dismounting cleaning and mounting again :D cheers btw for finding me thouse tools a lifesaver look for me tomorrow ;)
and for finish maybe ill try to fit thouse handlebars but thats only an option if im not going to be too tired after general cleaning.
no problem
scrop can ?
you can clean my bike if you want

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LOL as your bike needs cleaning from what i saw its in top condition :D oh made that check on the number plates when i got the chance ill show you the msgs seems as i didnt get much info about it but it looks as everything is ok with it so any dmg would be from the users side probably fell over somewhere or slided but 2 owners its registered from nov 08 no color changes(thats wierd) no stolen record not scrapped no lossclaim by insurers. thats all i got for 6 quid i though it would be more than that for 6 quid :D anyway i can only guess from what are thouse dmgs :(

·
Administrator
10,703 Posts
LOL as your bike needs cleaning from what i saw its in top condition :D oh made that check on the number plates when i got the chance ill show you the msgs seems as i didnt get much info about it but it looks as everything is ok with it so any dmg would be from the users side probably fell over somewhere or slided but 2 owners its registered from nov 08 no color changes(thats wierd) no stolen record not scrapped no lossclaim by insurers. thats all i got for 6 quid i though it would be more than that for 6 quid :D anyway i can only guess from what are thouse dmgs :(
they didnt report the colour change but its a nice bike

·
Premium Member
6,114 Posts
I think its dipped was on ebay while back.. love the skull and scorpion but would remove the circle dots and the tank strip its too big for it :(

·
Premium Member
6,114 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,207 Posts
Sorry guys, these ones aren't real.
Motopike's are, but have a look at the closeups. They're not textured, just a light grey put on a dark backing.
They're the same two in every picture, real carbon fibre would reflect differently at angles :(

·
Registered
686 Posts
100% not real carbon fibre. never seen it. looks exactly like those 'carbon fibre' (effect) exhaust tips you can buy for £70.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Real or not Looks good and thats what counts for me :D
Honestly i need to say this if someone is willing to buy from a london placed shop on wembley
that name is "motorbike warehouse" PLS DNT! they are doing fuck all and rip you off from money
1.i did not see the bike!!
2.supposed to be a red color(for me this is white and so says the MOT papers)
3.it took them 2,5 week to deliver
a.first they claimed finance comp didnt pay them
b.then they couldnt fit the alarm
c.then they said no MOT (but before they claimed everything is done)
d.then it was the rubber on the exhaust dmg! new part orderd from yamaha(delivery took 4days + installing)
e.only good thing is i got a compensation on delivery 60 quid
4.overal i made the phonecalls to know why they are late with the delivery i made 5 phone calls in a period
of 2,5 week and everytime i was lied to that we got a problem but it will be ready at this date then a this date something else is not ready and so on LOL
ALL in aLL its a good bike besides thouse dmgd panels but this was definetly not what i was paying for.
Now i love that bike and i wont give it away i can live with the colour i actually made it work for me just fine :)
BUT AGAIN DONT BUY FROM MOTORBIKE WAREHOUSE ON WEBLEY LAZY BASTARD AND RIP OFFS + LYING ALL THE TIME
(they mock you and do everything so you buy the bike blind folded)
best thing is the guy is delivering me bike and i se the color is white i say:
The color is white but i ordered red?!
Yea its red and its very nice
Yea it very nice but not red.
The other thing is i dnt know who was doing the MOT but: say cloro White Model: Yamaha YZF R1 LOL
So like i say bike is cool but seriously it wasnt cleaned or anything they made lot of promises and didnt
keep most of them thats my story like i say i let it go because i love this bike when it would be something
else i would move earth and air to get what i was actually willing to get :p
Well its still a Yamaha YZF R125 :D
Peace out!

1 - 20 of 89 Posts