Yamaha YZF R125 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright lads, many of you know me from the other forum, code told me about this the other night when he came round to help sort my chain out (LEGEND!!!)

·
Premium Member
6,114 Posts
Welcome! Care to share abit about yourself? Some us (including me) may not know you :)

Hope to see you busy around the forum and get a blog up! I love reading what people have done with their bikes :D

chow for now! :)

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts
Welcome Welcome!
Get posting so that you can ditch that 'new member' status asap! ;)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok!

Haven't modded anything on the bike but everytime Benji mentions the Malossi kit it makes me wonder!

Test passed back in March of last year so itching to move up but can't justify the cost.

As i've said i'm not bothered about modding really, more interested in the mechanical side. I'm usually a face at the meetings on the other forum.

Now i'm gonna pi$$ off as this sounds really boring!! :)

·
Registered
686 Posts
Reactions: Benji

·
Registered
712 Posts
Haven't modded anything on the bike but everytime Benji mentions the Malossi kit it makes me wonder!
You know it's quicker, in fairness if you never want to venture on a track day it's pretty nigh on perfect for the road, unless you want to be a nutter.

Nice to see you over here as well. Did you and Code get the chain all sorted?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You know it's quicker, in fairness if you never want to venture on a track day it's pretty nigh on perfect for the road, unless you want to be a nutter.

Nice to see you over here as well. Did you and Code get the chain all sorted?
Yeah i know, can't afford to buy a big one yet and i'm not really bothered about track days so it makes sense. Would i need to get a scorp on too at the same time?

Got the chain sorted, just hadn't compressed the o-rings enough, we are talking micrometers from it actually fitting right!!! Typical!

Anyway, all back together now, next problem is the brake seems to be sticking, whistling noise at speed and really screeching when coming to a stop, whistling was happening before i replaced the drive chain though!!!

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts