Yamaha YZF R125 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've been waiting for my seat cowl and grips to come from Motopike (ordered last Friday) and got next day delivery. Phoned them up tuesday and apparently they're made to order so I thought fair enough, apparently they'd be here Friday (today) and they're not but I got an email this morning saying my order had changed to 'shipped' and this message was attached :)

Greg,

Your seat cover and grips have been sent by Fedex today so you should get delivery on Monday. sorry for the delay to your order, we have had a large order backlog. We have enclosed some free gifts in light of your order delay.

Best Regards

Gervaise

Now I'm just wondering what those free gifts could be. Better late then never

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Shall do, I'm hoping it'd be something in the R-125 section of their site but I doubt it'll be anything that is expensive, maybe a can of chain lube or something

Spill the beans Motopike

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Right guys...package arrived today, here's what came :p

and grips which seem very well....grippy... :p

and here's the free goodies that they enclosed :)

some covers for the grips

and some new screen bolts (which i was gonna order anyways) they won't be going on till paint job is done anyways

All in all I'm rather happy tho there seems to be quite a gap on the sides of the seat cowl, this may just be where i was rushing to fit it in the rain

·
Premium Member
6,114 Posts
show us the gap? your first to put on forum to get one from em il post one of the gne yam i got on mine do a comparison! I like the screen bolts and the grip covers LOL < pure advertisement! GENIUS

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
This is the gap, normal or not?

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Cheers man, but mine isn't a Yamaha one, it's the motopike/factory racing one :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts