Yamaha YZF R125 Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've hardy watched any MotoGP this year but is it worth it? Last year I went all out, subscribed to video pass and spent a fortune going to Silverstone only to see the backs of heads.

I think the video pass is like £50 more this year, grabbing bar stewards!

·
Registered
7,164 Posts
i watched most of it last yr but this yr ive just been too busy i dont think its as good as bsb if am honest i think i preferwatching BSB although havent watched any of that either although i have sky+ it all so i can watch it when weather turns poop lol

·
Premium Member
15,996 Posts
I wasn't keen on BSB, not into it as much as the GP, I tend to just watch the highlights whilst eating dinner, don't go all out and watch every race, if it's on I'll watch a bit of it.
What's funny is I look forward to the TT every year and then never watch it. I get bored of the amount of time they spend talking as opposed to showing the race, 1 reason I can't stand watching F1.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Much prefer the BSB reason why well clue is in the title "BRITISH" and the riders don't have huge egos if they lose a race so be it unlike the motogp where they blame anyone except themselves.

Certainly looking forward to attending the Donnington and Cadwell rounds of the BSB ;)

·
Registered
744 Posts
Marc marquez with that little smuggy big grin on his face.. Too be fair i think he is too cocky for his own good.. Like another casey stoner something bad will really happen an it will knock him off his perch.. Like it did with casey.. 2015 will be better i reckon with suzuki coming back, some more of the big names need too start putting there bikes in like kwak etc etc.. Knock Dorna/spanish there bloody high horse on giving hondas everything, suzuki should of been competing in this season but Dorna once again declined them in.. Off too watch GP in august soo hopefully it won't be a blow out...

·
Registered
7,164 Posts
Much prefer the BSB reason why well clue is in the title "BRITISH" and the riders don't have huge egos if they lose a race so be it unlike the motogp where they blame anyone except themselves.

Certainly looking forward to attending the Donnington and Cadwell rounds of the BSB ;)
when is cadwell mate ??

·
Registered
7,164 Posts
Not planned that far ahead yet. Bank holiday that weekend so entirely upto you mate race day is the last day so was going to do that. Teri and her crew won't be going as their going to watch the trucks at Donny
ok well come ere day before then we can ride over for race day...... Trucks how bloody boring lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.