Yamaha YZF R125 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my mirror randomly fell of today, been wobbling around for ages, . It just literally the mirror not the arm, looked inside its all snapped and worn. Another warranty claim at yam me thinks :D

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i love my bike, gonna miss her so much, car to me is transport being on a bike is being part of machine. really am gonna miss it

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts
Can't you have both? =/

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
i love my bike, gonna miss her so much, car to me is transport being on a bike is being part of machine. really am gonna miss it
yea i bet, im still not intrested in cars. im gunna take my test soon but i ant gunna get a car. i just want it for my insurance on my bike.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
D its got Remus exhaust n cowl cover, most of the after market stuff is stickers and paint. bar ends are after market but i haven't got standard. bulbs r diff, gold screen bolts, black screen just things like that really. n i cant fish, ill need take bike test cause i aint doing my third cbt, but i cant afford to pay for car insurance and bike finance cause i only get around 600 a month. N i know andy, just need get it out of way for future, GFs got a licence now so itd probably be shared wit her cause she aint a big fan of bikes.

·
Premium Member
6,114 Posts
I done opposite to you, Im a car lover, passed my test on my 18th (last march) now I cant get insured on a car lower than 3800 So i done my cbt and got the bike!

Ermm what screen is it? Puig? Also what barends mate? maybe we can swaps :D

·
Registered
242 Posts
ill take ya screen bolts if ya sellin

·
Registered
558 Posts
my mirror randomly fell of today, been wobbling around for ages, . It just literally the mirror not the arm, looked inside its all snapped and worn. Another warranty claim at yam me thinks :D
i found that a pigeon can do the same job at 75 mph :p

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
LMAO
n no point mate they not the best. go to screen bolt kits .co.uk they sell em for a few quid :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.