Yamaha YZF R125 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
All it does is replace the Intake Air Temperature sensor, or at best shunts it up so the ecu thinks it is colder air, therefore sticking more fuel in. First problem you will encounter with the R125 is this is not a seperate connector, as it is all part of the throttle body connector. The talk of a lambda sensor is not applicable to R125's as there isn't one, when there is all it will do is wind out the long term trim to correct the fueling due to a incorrect signal.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I didn't understand what you said Benji.I asked my friend who has it an he said that with my k&n filter and my aftermarket exhaust the memjet will work.It is like a PC but you don't have to dyno your bike.It is all set by the manufacter and it works at every bike.Official site says it

·
Registered
712 Posts
It's nothing like a PC, a PC alters the injection period, the memjet, just alters the ecu into thinking it's colder. It will work with every bike if you are prepared to hack into the wiring loom.

In my opinion this is nothing more than a bodge with a fancy website sucking in those who don't understand how fuel injection system actually works :guns:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts