R125Forum.com banner

1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,207 Posts
Tried and tested either of you?
Only way I can get my front end up is the good old Ped Bounce ;)

·
Premium Member
6,114 Posts
LOOOOOOOOOL Paahahahahaaa - When the third guy starts speaking!

Please no one take it personally!!!:rofl4:

·
Premium Member
6,114 Posts
the only time when i got the front up is when my glove sliped and i dropped the clutch lol!
i shat my pants!
LOOOOL

First time, I done it I was at the lights, was in first gear and holding clutch in, I got distracted by a rather nice lady walking by :eek: (DAYYYYYYYYYUUMM)

Lights changed and I didnt notice, infact I was still checking her out LOL and car behind started beeeping and I SHAT myself let go of clutch without thinking and put on throttle because I got scared and bike just went up!! LOL I still from this day hope she saw what I done ;) rather cool!!

·
Administrator
10,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I do this all day with no problem

·
Administrator
10,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
d-r125 said:
I bet you do:cool:
Can prove it got pull by cops for doing one at the lights today

·
Premium Member
6,114 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts
Hey, I can vouch for him.
Every time I ride with him, pulling away from lights his front end comes right up.

I too do this sometimes, although I got it up TOO high the one time, and ended up half running behind my bike...
I haven't really done it properly since :p

If you let the revs build before you drop the clutch, you can get the front end up PLENTY.
No bouncing malarky.

Alternatively, if you start moving first, then simply quickly opening the throttle whilst pulling up will sometimes do it...

Reactions: TomTheBiker

·
Administrator
10,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
If I practice I bet I can ;)
i was anti wheelie just incase i crash but i was going home with my mate on is r6 he was popping them so try and it work from that point i keep doing them now i can change gears manage to reach 3rd

1 - 20 of 100 Posts