Yamaha YZF R125 Forums banner
21 - 40 of 910 Posts

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
i was looking at having a go last year when i was considering getting back on a bike but my boss threw a wobbly about it.. i might do it this year just to piss him off

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Alright guys I need your help. I've order some fairing stickers for my bike on eBay, and they got sent by FedEx. They came today but no one was in so I missed it. They left there card so I rearranged the delivery for tomorrow to leave underneath my trailer. Do I need to leave the card they left me today there?

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Alright guys I need your help. I've order some fairing stickers for my bike on eBay, and they got sent by FedEx. They came today but no one was in so I missed it. They left there card so I rearranged the delivery for tomorrow to leave underneath my trailer. Do I need to leave the card they left me today there?

dont think so i had the same issue just before xmas and they left it round the back of the house and i didnt leave the card out

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Strangely one of my infills faded and made the bike look aweful so i carbon wrapped it :p
But my uncle told me to use backtoblack, should do a good job

·
Registered
7,164 Posts
Yes or other motor factors are sell it. Basically something designed for bringing back faded plastic, as a last resort halfords sell black plastic paint which I've used on car bumpers.
i just find a cheap version from places like b and ms works just as well for a fraction of the price

21 - 40 of 910 Posts