Yamaha YZF R125 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,594 Posts
here are my camera ones.... some of peoples bikes on here :) not amazing pics but hey

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts
Wow, Ace is back in almost full swing then I take it?

Reactions: Tom Bark

·
Registered
141 Posts
Cheers for the pictures had a gr8 time :D lots of ppl there very and i mean very Nice bike to be seen and heard over there a place worth going to even for couple of hours ^^ priceless experience :D hope i will be able to go there again soon :)
and for all the guys that were waiting on me and guiding on the road big THX for the patience and understanding :D as i am rather slow and clumsy riding me bike for now :) LOL
A40 experience and feel of speed one of a kind also priceless Enjoyed every bit of riding there and back 120% satysfaction and happyness :D
also i dnt wanna spoil the moment for the guys that are willing to buy bigger bikes but hey here in uk we got 70 mph speed limit you know that dont ya? xD LOL
nvm as long as the police dont see you you home free to slam a little bit more than 75mph and get to ride real motorways after full licence
most real bikers say life starts after you hit 200 km/h on the road but i say if you going to close the clock on smallers bikes its still a happy story worth all the trouble getting there!
its all about passion and neither of us wouldnt choose our motorbikes (small or big) if he hadnt had that!
So Love it Enjoy it Live it! cause life is short and the more you do something that you love the less regret youll have later when the time comes :D
Most important youll say to yourself "at least i wasnt living a boring life!
heads up and ride,ride,ride :D
Wide road and good grip fisher! xD
to all of you guys "Just Have Fun"!
catch ya later :D

·
Premium Member
6,114 Posts
your welcome dude and nice to meet you! And with me (because i want bigger bike) its about how fast I can hit 70mph and how easy it is to cruise at that speed not going over that speed :) obviously saying that There will be times when I will but thats when track day is involved :)

·
Administrator
10,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
your welcome dude and nice to meet you! And with me (because i want bigger bike) its about how fast I can hit 70mph and how easy it is to cruise at that speed not going over that speed :) obviously saying that There will be times when I will but thats when track day is involved :)
everyone thinks because you want a bigger bike you going speed

·
Premium Member
6,114 Posts
I know when their completely wrong LOL - Why I want a bigger bike???

Its about the torque they produce, I can hit the speed limit easy and cruise and still have more than enough power to overtake etc, I won't get pushed around on the road when its sooo windy!
There's only so much I can take on the r125, I really like How wide and beafy the bigger bikes are, (personal taste).

When I start going on track days I would like to use a bigger bike =] should be fun!

·
Administrator
10,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Its about the torque they produce, I can hit the speed limit easy and cruise and still have more than enough power to overtake etc, I won't get pushed around on the road when its sooo windy!
There's only so much I can take on the r125, I really like How wide and beafy the bigger bikes are, (personal taste).

When I start going on track days I would like to use a bigger bike =] should be fun!
ii would get something different bike for track days

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
d-r125 said:

But also part of the reason is pier pressure and riding with other big bikes ay Dervis :p

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

·
Premium Member
6,114 Posts
But also part of the reason is pier pressure and riding with other big bikes ay Dervis :p

:rolleyes: GOOD MORNING SCOTT :byebye:

·
Administrator
10,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

very true peir pressure is a bad thing all of my mates was saying get a bigger bike do this and that i do know if you guys remember my mate on the old r1 that was doing wheelie at acecafe he told me do not rush just ride your 125 do not give a f what the other mans say just rack up your no claim when the time come for upgrade its happy days
but everyone have there own head to think and do what they want

·
Premium Member
6,114 Posts
very true peir pressure is a bad thing all of my mates was saying get a bigger bike do this and that i do know if you guys remember my mate on the old r1 that was doing wheelie at acecafe he told me do not rush just ride your 125 do not give a f what the other mans say just rack up your no claim when the time come for upgrade its happy days
but everyone have there own head to think and do what they want
you've already done well mate, you have 5 years no claims, I wont be getting a r6 (what i want) until another year or two but until then I may look into getting a supermoto - something to have a fun on and has low end torque for my city riding etc,

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
d-r125 said:
:rolleyes: GOOD MORNING SCOTT :byebye:
Just pointing it out as you was not so desperate to go big before you started riding with big bikes lol oh and GOOD MORNING DERVIS :p

·
Premium Member
6,114 Posts
Just pointing it out as you was not so desperate to go big before you started riding with big bikes lol oh and GOOD MORNING DERVIS :p

haha yeah yeah the bug will hit you too soon =]

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
bikerboy said:
he has the r182 bug with akra carbon and power cam
Yep ha I'm not finished with this little yammy yet... Need to get my £4000 worth before I buy something else and even then I will have the nicest r182 there is :D

·
Administrator
10,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yep ha I'm not finished with this little yammy yet... Need to get my £4000 worth before I buy something else and even then I will have the nicest r182 there is :D

thats what i am doing man getting my £ 3.200 worths

1 - 20 of 21 Posts