Yamaha YZF R125 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 372 Posts

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
despite the mess that has become the of the Hereford meet, this will definitely be on. a day out in the saddle/pub. it'll be my first organised rideout of the year, and good to see some faces. this is up on both sites again. RSVP on here as you like, but so far we've got 4 or 5 confirmed and a maybe. if you're not sure whether or not you're on that list then just ask.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Administrator
10,703 Posts
MrWhite said:
despite the mess that has become the of the Hereford meet, this will definitely be on. a day out in the saddle/pub. it'll be my first organised rideout of the year, and good to see some faces. this is up on both sites again. RSVP on here as you like, but so far we've got 4 or 5 confirmed and a maybe. if you're not sure whether or not you're on that list then just ask.
I maybe come down

·
Registered
762 Posts
Looking forward to cat and fiddle again :)

·
Registered
870 Posts
Are we going to try and find that shop we stopped at last time Sam?

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts
Gweglez you fancy riding down with me and Omar?

·
Registered
870 Posts
What did the shop sell, if it's trick motorbike bits it's in chapel-en-le frith.
It was just a corner shop we stopped at. Sam wanted to try and find it again. .

Took some finding but here's the shop.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hey guys, good to see the 3 of you confirmed for the ride.

Codemonkey, no worries if you can't do the whole thing, it is about 4 hours in total so we'll probably chop it any way!

Gweglez, Fisher, bikerboy, i realise it's quite a ride and an early start to make it for 11am but it'd be fantastic if you guy made it.

DW., Benji, yes, definitely, i want ice cream. i can't remember crossroads, i just remember a big sort of 'traffic circle' with a green in the middle. lovely little palce, though.

Killachipmunk, you're a 'maybe'... this isn't good enough...

inkaholic, have you ever been in? we should definitely go in again. i want a pint of chips.

·
Premium Member
6,114 Posts
Prob come along as on a Sunday...
if you go mate let me know may be can meet up and take a ride down there? plus you got tom tom so il follow you! :D haha

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yeah this is a definite go ahead, and is on Sunday 18th. nothing to change but the route - and you don't have to ride it all if you don't fancy it.

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
d-r125 said:
if you go mate let me know may be can meet up and take a ride down there? plus you got tom tom so il follow you! :D haha
Yeah for sure, reminds me need to send Tom Tom back to amazon as stopped working.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts
Gweglez said:
Fisher. Wouldn't we have to leave basingstOke at like 6am?
Yeah something like that, if not the night before...

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts
You're coming from London right?
May as well all ride up together...

You two plus me, Omar, and Gweglez...

1 - 20 of 372 Posts