R125Forum.com banner

1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
made this thread so we can hopefully get some useful information together for people to refer to as I and i know a few others are looking to keep our bikes or for atleast few years.

here is a link i found.

azz2693 if i remember correctly you have one? what's the performance? top speed? have you got any vids of you or can you upload one like the link i posted.

any negative points from the kit?
anything someone should look out for?

many thanks

D

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts

·
Administrator
10,701 Posts
Drop it in google and it take you to there web site can read up about

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
I hope the malossi kit improves on speed more than that at no point in that video did it go above 75mph. Malossi kit plus power camshaft is a lot to pay out so would be good to get some proper facts from someone that actually has the kit instead of someone trying to sell the kit.

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
that link is in MPH i believe???
From what i've heard thats not possible... also the video has been sped up to make appear faster as the indicator is flashing fast and if you keep an eye on clock i'm pretty sure it says km... And also driving on the right side of the road.

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
I'm just fussy like that always notice the little things... Quite a lot of vids on youtube are sped up to make them seem faster dunno why that bother.:D

1 - 20 of 103 Posts