Yamaha YZF R125 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering what are we using here? I was a pc for the longest time. Until I got a mac like 5 years ago. The saying is true, once you go mac you never go back! lol It took a minute for me to get the hang of using it, but once I did, there was no looking back. No more freezing and no more viruses. Well worth the extra money.... SO I have to ask, what are you using?

·
Premium Member
2,207 Posts
I'm the only PC in my house... Love Macs, if you can afford them.
Helps to have an Apple employee in the house... Ours are about as cheap as a good PC :D

·
Premium Member
6,114 Posts
Toshiba laptop for me! Im always on the go So I see my phone as my computer Samsung galaxy s2, looking to get galaxy tab

·
Premium Member
2,207 Posts
I try not to ask myself, but it's plenty enough to make them affordable!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I try not to ask myself, but it's plenty enough to make them affordable!
Well, now I may have to look into getting some sort of job there to participate in this. I know they have work at home agents, wow, now I am going to have to investigate lol. I thought that the discount was just a myth.

·
Registered
712 Posts
I'm an apple, have been for years, love them. Had so many of my working days frustrated by Microshite products, I refuse to have it at home as well. I have a netbook for the garage to talk to power commanders and bazzaz boxes but other than that, it remains closed and switched off. Another plus to mac, is you don't have to wait whilst it goes off for yet another update, heres an idea Mr Gates get the software right first, design then code, rather than chucking ever more code.

I feel so much better for venting :)

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm an apple, have been for years, love them. Had so many of my working days frustrated by Microshite products, I refuse to have it at home as well. I have a netbook for the garage to talk to power commanders and bazzaz boxes but other than that, it remains closed and switched off. Another plus to mac, is you don't have to wait whilst it goes off for yet another update, heres an idea Mr Gates get the software right first, design then code, rather than chucking ever more code.

I feel so much better for venting :)
I think he does that on purpose. Its really quite frustrating. What mac to you have? I just got the new Macbook Air

·
Registered
686 Posts

Reactions: runey and Fisher

·
Premium Member
2,207 Posts
Haha, now I do have to agree that Macs are used a lot by hipsters and nobs, just to look cool.
But you do have to accept, they are so much cleaner and better running than PCs! If a little costly.

·
Premium Member
2,207 Posts
Don't google it, whatever you do.
It's just another way of saying dick.

·
Premium Member
2,207 Posts
Hey, I told you not to google nob for your own safety.
God knows what comes up on the images...
Central Notts, nice built up city

G

·
I have a sony i5 laptop! I have always wanted a MAC though. I want the desk top one though with a huge widescreen. I think it would be cool to play games on or even watch movies!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I have a sony i5 laptop! I have always wanted a MAC though. I want the desk top one though with a huge widescreen. I think it would be cool to play games on or even watch movies!
oh definitely! The graphics is so much better. I used to think they were all the same. I was pleasantly surprised when I saw that it wasn't a myth. I swear sometimes I think the people on the screen are actually in my house!

1 - 20 of 57 Posts