they have black ones
Musical instrument accessory Rim Bicycle part Automotive exterior Jewellery

Bicycle part Auto part Rim Automotive exterior Metal

Wheel Vehicle Bicycle Bicycle part Carbon

Camera lens Camera accessory Lens Audio equipment Cylinder

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
There are prob hundreds of these things out there made by loads of people... I think i am going to limit myself just to an exhaust for now till i pass my test. This in the hope that i will get of my backside and start booking and passing my test.

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
Also not sure about gold... everyone makes things out of different shade of gold so after my gold clip-ons i think that me done with the gold stuff and just stick to black. Black ones seem to have a nice slim look to them being black.

·
Administrator
10,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
There are prob hundreds of these things out there made by loads of people... I think i am going to limit myself just to an exhaust for now till i pass my test. This in the hope that i will get of my backside and start booking and passing my test.
i am just lazy my been telling to do my test from i was 16 and he still telling i am 27 now still aint done yet

·
Administrator
10,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Also not sure about gold... everyone makes things out of different shade of gold so after my gold clip-ons i think that me done with the gold stuff and just stick to black. Black ones seem to have a nice slim look to them being black.
you have black and gold should go well

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
i am just lazy my been telling to do my test from i was 16 and he still telling i am 27 now still aint done yet
lol i was planing to do my test as soon as i turned 17:)
i paased my theory in october and passed my mod one end of october then passed mod 2 in novmber:)

·
Administrator
10,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
lol i was planing to do my test as soon as i turned 17:)
i paased my theory in october and passed my mod one end of october then passed mod 2 in novmber:)
i just cannot be bother ill do it test year
get me r1 maybe

1 - 20 of 78 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.