they have black ones
r6-rearsets-03-05-main_lo.jpg

r6-rearsets-03-05-left_lo.jpg

r6-rearsets-03-05-left_upclose.jpg

r6-rearsets-03-05-right_upclose.jpg

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
There are prob hundreds of these things out there made by loads of people... I think i am going to limit myself just to an exhaust for now till i pass my test. This in the hope that i will get of my backside and start booking and passing my test.

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
Also not sure about gold... everyone makes things out of different shade of gold so after my gold clip-ons i think that me done with the gold stuff and just stick to black. Black ones seem to have a nice slim look to them being black.

·
Administrator
10,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
There are prob hundreds of these things out there made by loads of people... I think i am going to limit myself just to an exhaust for now till i pass my test. This in the hope that i will get of my backside and start booking and passing my test.
i am just lazy my been telling to do my test from i was 16 and he still telling i am 27 now still aint done yet

·
Administrator
10,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Also not sure about gold... everyone makes things out of different shade of gold so after my gold clip-ons i think that me done with the gold stuff and just stick to black. Black ones seem to have a nice slim look to them being black.
you have black and gold should go well

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
i am just lazy my been telling to do my test from i was 16 and he still telling i am 27 now still aint done yet
lol i was planing to do my test as soon as i turned 17:)
i paased my theory in october and passed my mod one end of october then passed mod 2 in novmber:)

·
Administrator
10,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
lol i was planing to do my test as soon as i turned 17:)
i paased my theory in october and passed my mod one end of october then passed mod 2 in novmber:)
i just cannot be bother ill do it test year
get me r1 maybe

1 - 20 of 78 Posts