Yamaha YZF R125 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SO im going to uni in september to do editing and post production and i thought i would share some of my work with you guys for your opinions :)
=

Replys will be muchly appreciated :)

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts
Another video. At work. Sigh.

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
Nice i have a friend who makes music/skate and well actually any videos... nice work though mate been a while since i got a video camera out as sold my one, used to make little bmx videos back i the day.

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
I say this man GJ and keep this up i see potential on a bigger scaler vids both funny and almost good synchronized the first that girl at beginning is not keeping up with the beat but rest is very good i enjoyed watching them :D
i say A++++ Ebayer! LOL :)
and the forum vid promo sounds gr8 i would like to see that coming soon :D
all in all you did it very good
should i give points from 1 to 10 id give 9.5 + 0,5 for that awesome eminem actor guy xD
this guy owns! the way he raps maaan! ROTFL
im joking :D but he has potential too just drop the mad face look and all will be cool :p
ok joke again ...
But seriously "excellent, well done, flawless victory"
FINISH HIM! Tom wins videoliti! :D

·
Premium Member
5,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Arkadiusz said:
I say this man GJ and keep this up i see potential on a bigger scaler vids both funny and almost good synchronized the first that girl at beginning is not keeping up with the beat but rest is very good i enjoyed watching them :D
i say A++++ Ebayer! LOL :)
and the forum vid promo sounds gr8 i would like to see that coming soon :D
all in all you did it very good
should i give points from 1 to 10 id give 9.5 + 0,5 for that awesome eminem actor guy xD
this guy owns! the way he raps maaan! ROTFL
im joking :D but he has potential too just drop the mad face look and all will be cool :p
ok joke again ...
But seriously "excellent, well done, flawless victory"
FINISH HIM! Tom wins videoliti! :D
And thanks dude :)

·
Premium Member
5,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Chris8188 said:
Successfully bumped. Some nice stuff there, Tom. Planning to do any more bike vidz soon?
When the bikes fixed I plan on making weekly observations :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts