Yamaha YZF R125 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
want a new helmet but have no idea what to get, looking on ebay and theres 1000s, i would like one that cost less than £150 and to go with my bike colours if poss (blue, white and black) anyone seen any good designs etc please share :)

·
Administrator
10,703 Posts
azz2693 said:
want a new helmet but have no idea what to get, looking on ebay and theres 1000s, i would like one that cost less than £150 and to go with my bike colours if poss (blue, white and black) anyone seen any good designs etc please share :)
I was going say £499 but I see your figure £150 mark

·
Administrator
10,703 Posts
Scott Murphy said:
Are you looking for sponsorship from Arai Omar? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
He should lol

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
nice, that shop is round the corner from my mates in my local town aswel, bought stuff off there and paid the P&P them my friend looks on the sight and says it only round the corner :p will have to pop in sometime this week and see what else they got :D sell stuff cheap there :p

Edit: just seen this

Q. Does this helmet have an AUC Gold sticker? - 03/11/11
A. Unfortunately none of these helmets we have currently in stock display the Gold ACU approval sticker.

i thought all helmets had to have these but obv not, my agv airtech has one

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
I personally wouldnt buy so cheap but I was told that sticker was more a race thing if you go to a track day your helmet must have that gold sticker. I guess the sticker must be something to do with strength to I'm not sure,

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

·
Premium Member
2,207 Posts
They only have to have that sticker if you race them on track. You can just get the sticker if the helmet itself is approved. Generally it's only for cheap brands that you need to prove it anyway.

My instructor's £360 Schuberth didn't have the sticker, but a £40 Box lid does. I know which one I'd crash in.

·
Registered
870 Posts
The one that gives the most protection.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts