Yamaha YZF R125 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys, here for sale are some LED sidelights (Please refer to image below).

x 1 pair = £2 (price includes 50p for P&P)

x 2 pairs = £3.50

x 3 pairs = £5

you just add £1.50 rather than £2 (as they will arrive in same package) if you want more than one pair, price may change within due time.

PLEASE PM ME YOUR ADDRESS BEFORE YOU PAY!

PAYPAL ADDRESS: INBOX ME!!

SEND AS GIFT OR COVER PAYPAL CHARGES

These sidelights are low power consumption, and long-lasting. Legal pure white colour,

All orders will be sent first class, if you have any issues do not hesitate to contact me.
These are a simple plug and play mod, pull out old ones and put these in.

NOTE: Before putting them back into hole, check that they work by turning ignition on, if it doesn't you have put them in the wrong way so take it out and turn it around.

IMG_20111127_181923.jpeg

UPDATE:
Right, after waking up at 11 I thought i would try match all bulbs up correctly, as some seem to have more of a blue look and some seem to be pure white. 11.15 comes by theres me still trying to match the first 5 pairs together.

I'm really frustrated with supplier as he could of indicated to me there would be different ones. But hey, now I know not to order from him again. My apologies if there are any inconvience with the ones you have MrWhite

However I have come to a conclusion that I will now do a special discount to get rid of these and start fresh! With a more secure/trustworthy supplier.

Please read carefully:when you recive your bulbs there is a 50% chance not all will be same colour, however even if they do not much i'm sure no one will notice the difference unless they spent a little while analysing the bike when stationary ( on the move you cant tell). Now that I have mentioned this please do not tell me you want a refund etc as it has been stated.

PREVIOUSLY:
for 5 pairs I was asking for £8 (includes p&p)

New Price-(includes p&p)

5 PAIRS of LED lights - £6

1 Pair- £1.50

The more bought in bulk more il discount for

No matter what, these are much better/whiter than stock bulbs and a cheap/great way to make your bike look even better at low cost!

If you have any issues/questions please let me know!

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
They look very bright an I right? Are they legal?

·
Premium Member
6,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
they are legal :) and because the picture is concentrated on just them they look brighter but if it was a wide image taking into account its surroundings you'll see, if you come to the meet have a look at mine and everyone elses LOL

·
Administrator
10,703 Posts
d-r125 said:
yeah that's what i meant as in sell them all eventually lol! i should get them soon!
Let me know could make some thing with a few of them light 12v garage light

·
Registered
686 Posts
so what's that, then? £3.50 for two pairs? i may be able to buy some later on today. got a few things to sort out first, though.

·
Premium Member
6,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for whoever cleaned the thread up! Done more than I asked :) -

MrWhite yes for two pairs it will be £3.50

I now have the LED bulbs :) just going to test a few to ensure its all clear!

·
Premium Member
6,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LEDS HAVE BEEN TESTED AND THEY ARE IN PERFECT WORKING ORDER I WILL NOW BE ABLE TO START SELLING SO GUYS PLEASE READ TOP POST AS I HAVE EDITED IT WITH MORE INFO

·
Premium Member
6,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Will save you the time posting them and come and get them from you as do not have PayPal.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
Haha lovely jubly! Let me know when you want to meet and where?

·
Registered
686 Posts
sending you the dolluh now, homie.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts