Yamaha YZF R125 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I ve mouted an 150 cc kit on my yzf 125 2011 and now it don't work ok. Don t start properly, idle issues and trottle. Do i need a new injection map or the issue can be solved with another injector ( seen on aliexpres) some injectors for 150cc. It will work or do i need a power comander. What can i do? Fyi stock fuel sistem and CDI.

·
Registered
2008 YZF-R125 (180cc)
552 Posts
You may be able to get away with just putting the R15 injector in there (or a higher flow one, e.g. 120cc). As far as I know, stock injector os 100cc.

The chances are it won't be perfect but it should be better than now, and to get a better result you're going to need some sort of fuel mapping e.g. power commander/powertronic/rapidbiokes/malossi + a dyno tune, or one of the systems which have a wideband, but they're quite expensive and you have to weld a bung in the exhaust which is a pain.

We tried a 120cc/min injector on a stock R125 and it ran too rich so there is some precedent for "bigger injector = more fuel" (even on stock ECU)

Lots more info on this here: Interview with dynojet – in detail on power commanders | NorthCust - Built with love <3 - YZF-R125 & Scooter Tuning, Custom and Fabrication Projects, Northampton, UK

1 - 2 of 2 Posts