Yamaha YZF R125 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 157 Posts

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Meeting in Southampton to get the ferry, it's in the Town Quay district. There are signs to this once you enter Southampton. But I will meet you other places if you get lost. PM me for my number just in case :)

https://www.redfunnel.co.uk/buy-online/ferry-booking for almost obvious reasons, the sooner you do this the cheaper you get it! and make sure you select route as Southampton to East Cowes!

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts
I assume you want us to get there BEFORE 12:00 though as the sailing is at 12:00 right?
And you said it would be £10 for the return journey?
Or rather, £30 for 3 people?

What time would the return ferry be?

edit: Oh sorry, just noticed the link! :p
I will check there for prices :)

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts
Am I correct in saying that would equal £30 for a single return ticket???

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah before so we set sail at 12 need to get through security and that. I'll edit the time

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Get there for around 11 to account for getting through security and allow for lateness/delays and food etc

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts
Plenty of time for food on the ferry :D

·
Registered
686 Posts
if it was still light at 10pm then i'd do it. riding 4 hours in the cold, dark and rain puts you off the solo journeys these days.

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
To be honest probably won't stay there till 10pm, maybe during the summer tho :p

·
Registered
686 Posts
if we leave at 5pm like you said, i won't be home until 10!

·
Registered
686 Posts
stoke on trent.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Id be up for this in the warmer months but its far to cold for me. Im hating the commute to and from work atm and its only 40m round trip.

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts
Will also have to depend on what kind of funds I have spare, turns out it was a more expensive holiday period than I anticipated :S

Reactions: Gweglez

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
Will also have to depend on what kind of funds I have spare, turns out it was a more expensive holiday period than I anticipated :S
Snap... i'm not sure i can really go to this one as if i had the spare money to get to the isle of white i'd be broke when i got there.

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
might just call the event off then

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts
Wait until the bad weather has been and gone. When it gets warmer! :)
I am sure plenty of people would be up for this!!!

1 - 20 of 157 Posts