Yamaha YZF R125 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys
I'm Bec from Melbourne Australia.
I've just finished customizing my R125, need to add some final touches then I'll be out on the road.

·
Premium Member
5,594 Posts
Becky Boo said:
Hi guys
I'm Bec from Melbourne Australia.
I've just finished customizing my R125, need to add some final touches then I'll be out on the road.
Hey :)
Start up a blog and talk about the mods you have :)

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
my only advice is fit an aftermarket exhaust in my opinion, really sets it off, either an akra or remus in my opinion, i bought mine with the remus fitted and i love the sound of mine.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Welcome along, if that's your bike machine in your avatar looks nice, can we see some bigger pictures of it please.

·
Registered
41 Posts
my only advice is fit an aftermarket exhaust in my opinion, really sets it off, either an akra or remus in my opinion, i bought mine with the remus fitted and i love the sound of mine.
I have a Remus fitted to mine... found out it may not even be road legal due to not having the 'E' number on it. If it did have the number where would it be located?

And the pink R125 is pretty cool :D, pretty cool also that your an Aussy.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I love how you all go mad when a girl joins :p
To be honest, I think it was the fact it is a pink YZF, that brought her even more attention. It's not like you see one looking like that everyday :p is it ? :D

·
Premium Member
6,114 Posts
To be honest, I think it was the fact it is a pink YZF, that brought her even more attention. It's not like you see one looking like that everyday :p is it ? :D
agreed

·
Premium Member
2,207 Posts
Oo, I'd like to see some bigger pictures of that too if we may-
A friend of mine wanted a Pink or a Yellow R125. She'll be interested to see how it looks for sure :D

·
Registered
29 Posts
I have a Remus fitted to mine... found out it may not even be road legal due to not having the 'E' number on it. If it did have the number where would it be located?

And the pink R125 is pretty cool :D, pretty cool also that your an Aussy.
It may be etched on the bottom or it was on my cbr anyway

·
Registered
41 Posts
It may be etched on the bottom or it was on my cbr anyway
No, apparently it's not road legal...nothing on it saying it's not for road use though, but gave it a check and couldn't find the number anywhere. Will have to change the exhaust before Thursday week when I take MOD2.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
it is seriously loud, but i thought all but the akra were road legal? you can keep it relatively quiet while driving in the city though, just short shift as the higher up the revs you go the more it screams :p i just love the rap of mine :)

·
Registered
41 Posts
I usually keep the revs lower in residential areas to avoid P!$$!nG the locals off. then on 60/70 roads open the throttle and rev it to death...sounds like an R1.....oh wait no acceleration ;)

1 - 20 of 59 Posts